Fixed (1.20.0.9) 1.20.0.7 Reliable method to break VAM

Spacedog

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
Spacedogvam
I've found a way that VAM will reliably break. I have been trying to narrow it down for a while but so far I've failed miserably, so I thought I'll just post steps to reporoduce and maybe the answer will be obvious? I will keep trying to narrow down the root cause in the meantime.

1) You will need my Sexy Sauna scene from here:
2) Load "Solo Bonus Scenes.json"

3) Load (not merge load) one of the other solo scenes from the "Scenes" subfolder, for example "solo sitting.json" and only the girl's hair will load in the root position. Loading the scene directly will work as expected.

I've noted the fact that the second scene is in a sub folder doesn't seem to be relevant. It also breaks usually when you load one of the couple scenes, maybe not quite so reliably? I was suspecting that her using the Female 3 skin or Roac's Tucked hair might be the issue but I've found no way to repoduce that independantly.

These scenes arene't using anything other than standard plugins and assets to I'm quite confused as to what is going on here.

Side note: Many of the buttons to merge load between scenes aren't working because there is an invisible panel fractionally in front of them. Can it be changed so invisible panels don't block UI interractions?

Thanks!

Attachments

• 1598122072.jpg
    1598122072.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
OK I'm getting somewhere, switching from Female 3 to another skin stops the bug occuring. The next question is why does it happen in this scene and I was unable to reproduce with Female 3 in another? The quest continues...

Another clue. The man from the couples scenes is present but the atom is disabled. Remove the atom an the bug also does not occur even with the Female 3 skin.

Back
Top Bottom