• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

🧝‍♀️Elf Month🧝‍♀️ - Vanora for Gilgamesh Sydney

Looks 🧝‍♀️Elf Month🧝‍♀️ - Vanora for Gilgamesh Sydney 2

Juno

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Juno submitted a new resource:

🧝‍♀️Elf Month🧝‍♀️ - Vanora for Gilgamesh Sydney - Elf Month - Juno x Gilgamesh Collab bonus REMIX!

If you liked this look and appreciate the time and love that went into this free look and want to see more please take 2 seconds out of your day to react and review its really no hassle and means the world to me.

Vanora for Gilgamesh Sydney

View attachment 224465
Happy Elf Month to the vam community! I present to you all Vanora for Gilgamesh's Sydney as a little bonus look to go along with the full collab I did with Gilgamesh...

Read more about this resource...

The smooth passes and tessellation you had during those screenshots? Anything else for those screenshot results because they are 🤌🤌 almost a cinematic feel to the filter or something. Would appreciate your wisdom!

Hey Will,

I did indeed have 1 smooth pass and tessellation plugin on for the shots but I use them for model creation too. I find that the smoothing produced by vam at more than 1 smooths too much detail out. So to get strong details in the face and stuff like muscularity with smoothing set to 4 can end up requiring extreme amounts of a morph which can lead to a really bad mesh in the long run when you use a lot of morphs at high values. You can get the same definition and more overall detail to the model with much lower morph values by setting the smoothing to 1. Then you use the tessellation plugin to smooth the model as it does a much better job.

I use reshade for my post fx on the images, its mostly fakehdr, quint bloom, rtgi for ambient occlusion and some colour correction and black level adjustments with regrade, the lights and all scene setup for the shots are exactly as I released.

That said the star of the show here is @PluginIdea High Performance Volumetric Light plugin that gave the ambiance in the studio setup and the smokey bloomy effect of the shots.

Right on thanks for the tips! I've never been confident messing around with smooth passes so this makes a lot of sense now 👍

Tessellation you're speaking of us hunting succubus's plugin ya?

Back
Top Bottom