"Fury... terrible engine of rage. Will you light the flame of creation anew? Or stomp out the embers for good?"
Fury, Horseman of the Apocalypse. Rider of the Black Horse, Rampage. Aspect of Havoc.
This look is my adaptation of Fury as she appears in the Darksider Franchise, which of course includes the games, but also some lesser known comics.
She is mostly modeled after her appearance in Darksiders 3, but with some inspiration from the comics and artworks.
This look took a lot of time and effort, simply because I was never 100% happy with it. There are some things I experimented with that didn't make it into this package, but those would've been much to complicated and would have made the .var even bigger. One thing I did include are glowing / emissive eyes. These are optional and require a setup every time you load this look. A detailed setup guide can be found below.
Included are 4 additional variations of this look, based on Fury's elemental Hollow forms. These can simply be loaded as an appearance preset:
Original model by RyanReos, ported to VAM by myself (Full Details Below). The hair is a combination of NoStage3's backswept pony style and Miki's Nina Williams Hair (Bangs). Do NOT use model or clothing on any patreon posts / paid works. Scene...
The heels look a bit messed up with my look, but I couldn't find more badass pair of boots.
All other resources should be Hub-Hosted.
MacGruber for the Life amd PostMagic plugins.
Hunting-Succubus for Enhanced Eyes.
AcidBubbles for Timeline.
WeebU for the Cyborg mask.
OniEkohvius / Ryanreos for the High Priestess boots.
SupaRioAmateur & immyneedscake for Emissive Eyes.
Damarmau & RenVR for the Sana muscle normals.
hazmhox for the spacedust assets bundle.
Gunfire Games / THQ for the Darksiders Franchise.
PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS LOOK FOR ANY PAID RESOURCES!! Not even paid Early-Access!
Please respect the original creators of the source material. This is only a fan project meant as a tribute to the franchise.
Emissive Eyes setup:
1. Load any of the 5 appearance presets for Fury.
2. Go to the clothing tab. Find the "Eye Reflections" clothing item and select "Customize"
3. Navigate to the Preset / Custom tab and hit "Force Reload"
4. In the same window, click "Select Existing..." and select the preset included in this package.
5. Now go back to the "Plugin Presets" tab and click "Select Existing..." there. Make sure the box "Use Merge Load" is ticked.
6. Load the preset included in SupaRioAmateur's Sub_Demi_Eyes.var package.
7. Now the eyes should be glowing! You can customize the color and intensity under the Plugin controls.
Note that you have to repeat this process every time you load the look if you want to have the glowing eyes.
Enjoy! And since this description is still not long enough, here's a gallery with some more delicious Furiousness... that's not a real word, is it?
FURIOSITY! That was the word I was looking for...