My collection manager is the first tool ive created that I actually get some in game value out of, cant believe that I didn't finish it earlyer! feels super great to create something that I actually use!
UnknownPeasant submitted a new resource:
UnknownPeasant's Collection Manager (UCM) - UnknownPeasant's Collection Manager (UCM) manages Morphs, Hair and Clothing all at one place
Read more about this resource...
UnknownPeasant's Collection Manager (UCM) is a management and search tool for VAM designed to make working with clothing, hair, and morphs faster and more organized.
Select any Person atom in the scene, then browse and search its available clothing, hair, or morph library from one interface or...
UnknownPeasant submitted a new resource:
Basic Morph Search using Ngram - Basic Morph Search using Ngram to vastly improve the vam morph search experience
Read more about this resource...
A long time ago I made this "Morph Search" plugin, the last couples of days I've been working on an upgraded version and felt that instead of trashing this version I could give it away to the community.
I think there's still some value in this version as its fast and really light weight so...
Hi! First of im thrilled to hear that you tried out my software. I know that much are left unexplained and im planing to releasing a documentation and some video guides but as it's still in an alpha stage, missing some key features and constantly getting it's user interface rearranged such...
UnknownPeasant updated UnknownPeasant's .var Manager V0.12 (alpha) with a new update entry:
UnknownPeasant's .var Manager V0.14 (alpha)
Read the rest of this update entry...
Changes in this version:
Added split button to allow adding items to collections other than the active one
Added “Remove collection” button/function
Added dropdown list of creators when filtering by creator
Preview images now always fill their container (independent of generated size)
Large...
UnknownPeasant updated UnknownPeasant's .var Manager V0.12 (alpha) with a new update entry:
UnknownPeasant's .var Manager V0.13 (alpha)
Read the rest of this update entry...