Recent content by Torrasque

  1. T

    Plugins + Scripts Session HeelAdjust3

    Version 30, seems to be working fine. Thanks.
  2. T

    Plugins + Scripts Session HeelAdjust3

    [HAS] Girl init error: clothing:Tank Top callback slot owned by a foreign plugin; person skipped till re-enable. How to fix that? Removed all the atom plugins saved the scene, reloaded vam and added the latest version of the plugin as session plugin and I get this error and the plugin doesn't...
  3. T

    Plugins + Scripts Session HeelAdjust3

    Migration to version 29 from version 27 breaks the script, even if I remove the previous script and load new on the female atom, it cannot be checked (enabled). Any idea how to fix this?
  4. T

    Plugins + Scripts Alternative Futa

    for some reason when I upgreaded from version 9 to 11, the script do not load after next scene load, I have to reload the script to make it work. Script in the UI looks like enabled and everything seems to be fine, I just need to click reload button, but I didn't had to do it in version 9
  5. T

    Plugins + Scripts MorphSculptor

    Truly amazing! Is it normal that certain vertexes (in vertex mode), do not follow the mouse coursor in the same direction with grab tool? I move the mouse to the left and the vertex is following some uknown invisible path to the right and up for example... I was convinced that in with grab tool...
  6. T

    Assets + Accessories Skin Paint Basics

    That package was not installed, I didn't know it is required as it is not under dependencies in SkinPaint var. Thank you.
  7. T

    Assets + Accessories Skin Paint Basics

    for uknown reason I don't see your plugin listed in the select file window which I open via "Preset -> "Select existing..." button. from empty cua.. it is just not there... I have scene plugins loaded And atom plugin loaded but:
  8. T

    Scenes SnapShot

    Thanks for sharing the preset! Do you know where can I find these morphs? uid Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/AUTO/G3F_FK-ThighsGapClosed1.vmi or name FK-ThighsGapClosed1 uid Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/AUTO/G3F_FK-ThighsGapClosed2.vmi or name FK-ThighsGapClosed2 uid...
  9. T

    Scenes SnapShot

    I think the preset files are missing !> Could not load json Nickon7777.SnapShot.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Pose/Preset_SnapShot-far.vap !> Could not load json Nickon7777.SnapShot.3:/Custom/Atom/Person/Pose/Preset_SnapShot-1.vap !> Could not load json...
  10. T

    Assets + Accessories Shaped Double Dildo [bone control]

    On the demo video from Bone Control plugin, that tenticle seems to have coliders and physics, why your dildo cannot behave like that? This can be mitigated with custom coliders plugin, but would be best to have colider of the same shape...
  11. T

    Plugins + Scripts FreeTheLegs

    CheesyFX, would it be possible to add sliders with rotation offsets for lFoot and rFoot controllers? Often when I use the plugin to "free" the legs, feet rotation changes :( I saw that slider in HeelAdjust2 is able to change the rotation even if the controller rotation is set to OFF... Having...
  12. T

    Plugins + Scripts Mouse Control Overhaul

    Hey, thanks for the updates, when you move or rotate controllers in global axis mode, the contoller follows the global axis, but the display of the axises switches to local :)
  13. T

    Plugins + Scripts Mouse Control Overhaul

    Awesome plugin! I don't know if this was reported, but when I switch to global axis, when I try to rotate or move the controller it is still using local axis...
  14. T

    Plugins + Scripts Custom Shader Loader

    Each time I load the plugin and the asset, the edge smoothness value is not the default value, seems to be 0 by default. Also plugin seems to have an issues when you load a scene with the plugin enabled. !> [plugin#4_Regguise.CustomShaderLoader] [ERROR] Exception caught in Init...
  15. T

    Guides How to Fix a Morph (Clear Deltas from surface)

    I am total noob if we talk about Daz3D, how do you save morphs with latest version? I can't use the deprecated menu item... Update: ok I have found out that this is Modified Asset(s) menu item now... But DAZ saved it back in .dsf file, how can I convert it to VAM format?? Update2: just in...
Back
Top Bottom