Thankz 4 reply
Plz see above
The main vam hub browser start-up frontend where u select stuff
So when I start up not load in
I starts in vr with me on the floor lookin up at sharp angle at the front end hub an I cant adjust it
I need to raize my self higher an closer plz
Hi
Plz advize
In vr usin quest2 the vam frontend browser is 2 far away from me , at an extreem angle so I can't see cleerly the words & picz.
Unlike a scene I cant mov about.
Messin with height in tools bar don't effect this. Im stuck on the floor :(
Any ideas plz ?
Thankz
i also hav problems but dont know y. I th9nk virtmate treying to help u but should not bad leave revue until u had can help. But mayb u not help yurself by blamin others. pls dont blame me 2
I hav pc win10 1080 updated
vam updated
all latest plugins
no problems on other scenes
i only hav 1...