Recent content by Nickon7777

  1. Nickon7777

    Plugins + Scripts CPU Performance Patch (Up to 30% faster physics, up to 60% more FPS)

    About the recursion you spotted: it is not something this proposal introduces, and it is not a loop. - It is already there in stock/vanilla VaM, unchanged. I did not add it, and the patch does not remove it either - it is the same self-call as before. - It cannot run away. The recursive call is...
  2. Nickon7777

    Demo + Lite Naturalis (free)

    Hi, @everlaster My MorphHelper plugin disables person's morphs tabs so after I apply this plugin I see the message: "Naturalis v1.3.9: Failed to modify UI on target Male Morphs - could not find transform. Please report the issue!" Does it break some in your plugin?
  3. Nickon7777

    Plugins + Scripts Session HeelAdjust3

    Hi, it is nice to see you tried my version as I know you have much staff using ShoeHelper - the plugin I dynamically remove from you great work. Yes, the Foot Slope is the base value to adjust and a particular collider adjustment goes later if needed. There are three ready-made presets for your...
  4. Nickon7777

    Plugins + Scripts PoseHelper

    Nickon7777 updated PoseHelper with a new update entry: Version 10. Fix Read the rest of this update entry...
  5. Nickon7777

    Plugins + Scripts PoseHelper - Version 10. Fix

    This release is a fix for the broken in version 9 hand/foot direct value slider rotation - UI sliders are seems to be blocked. Sorry for that.
  6. Nickon7777

    Plugins + Scripts CPU Performance Patch (Up to 30% faster physics, up to 60% more FPS)

    Hi, I use v13beta1evo with Assembly-CSharp.dll from 2025.02.25 and it is genuinely excellent. However my HeelAdjust3 plugin is distributed as a .DLL. In version 29, I started using the public void SetActiveClothingItem(DAZClothingItem item, ...) function. It turned out that you changed that...
  7. Nickon7777

    Plugins + Scripts Session HeelAdjust3

    @Torrasque I am still not certain of the root cause of your issue, but updating to version 30 effectively eliminates that specific type of error from the log. Please let me know here if the problem is resolved after switching to the new version. You are the only one who reported this serious...
  8. Nickon7777

    Plugins + Scripts Session HeelAdjust3

    Nickon7777 updated Session HeelAdjust3 with a new update entry: Version 30. Critical bug fix Read the rest of this update entry...
  9. Nickon7777

    Plugins + Scripts Session HeelAdjust3 - Version 30. Critical bug fix

    This is a fix for critical issue: the .dll compiled against modified game assembly with a different API of the things I used. That breaks VaM scene loading entirely. Sorry for that issue. The updated version is less invasive.
  10. Nickon7777

    Plugins + Scripts Session HeelAdjust3

    Thank you for your report, now I understand the issue. I will investigate it.
  11. Nickon7777

    Plugins + Scripts Session HeelAdjust3

    Then you should see a message in the error log window saying like "a present settings host version ({foreignVersion}) differs from the current packet version {version}". That means there is some another version plugin instance from an older .var here. It could be attached to the scene or...
  12. Nickon7777

    Plugins + Scripts Session MorphHelper

    Nickon7777 updated Session MorphHelper with a new update entry: Version 5. UI improvements, no functional changes Read the rest of this update entry...
  13. Nickon7777

    Plugins + Scripts Session MorphHelper - Version 5. UI improvements, no functional changes

    * A better? mouse cursor. * Scroll bar shimmering and click fix, now looks closer to the native VaM's UI + New filter flag input method: an InputField overlay where you can click-cycle the flags. (It makes the complex process of editing morphs with one hand a little bit easier 😏)
  14. Nickon7777

    Plugins + Scripts AutoTremble

    Greetings! Just for your information, you might not be aware of the long-existing BL plugin, which does very similar things—and much more. Yes, it’s more complex and full of bugs, but it also offers far greater capabilities.
  15. Nickon7777

    Plugins + Scripts PoseHelper

    Nickon7777 updated PoseHelper with a new update entry: Version 9. Disable limb collision while moving Read the rest of this update entry...
Back
Top Bottom