Recent content by Mikufeet67

  1. Mikufeet67

    VaM 1.x How to delete redundant vars and depends?

    They are all in the addons folder but I have them sorted in subfolders by creator
  2. Mikufeet67

    Scenes Fallout: Vault Meat

    Hey, sorry for the late reply. I dont even get a star scene button, or any button at all.
  3. Mikufeet67

    VaM 1.x How to delete redundant vars and depends?

    Look at attached for issue. I have hella files that are just copies of each other. Is there a quick way to go and delete a bunch?
  4. Mikufeet67

    Scene's Menu/Action Buttons not showing for certain scene

    I have this issue too Hey I have this issue and I did delete my cashe thinking it would clear some space. Is there any way to fix this? Most scenes are broken for me now
  5. Mikufeet67

    Scene's Menu/Action Buttons not showing for certain scene

    what the hell im having the same exact issue for the same scenes lol, what a coincidence. So were you ever able to solve this?
  6. Mikufeet67

    Scenes Fallout: Vault Meat

    Hey theres no UI for the sex poses is there a way to fix it?
  7. Mikufeet67

    Scenes A Burglar in the Sex Shop

    Yo theres no buttons on this scene for me to press one, am i not looking hard enough
  8. Mikufeet67

    Question Where can I find these kinds of models?

    Like the title said, I’m looking for looks and models that look like the images attached. These are my favorite looks but I can’t find them anywhere on the hub. Where can I find these?
  9. Mikufeet67

    Comment by 'Mikufeet67' in media '19.jpg'

    What scene is this from?
Back
Top Bottom