Recent content by meviusloker

  1. M

    VaM 1.x Vr controller changing when idles

    Nice. Didnt know i could do that. Is it normal for screen to be so shaky when using this ?
  2. M

    VaM 1.x Vr controller changing when idles

    In vr, left is for navigation and right is for rotation but when the left idles for few minutes the right changes to navigation. I want to use wasd to move and right controller to rotate but i have to wake up the left every few minutes. Is there a way to permanently make the right rotate. I dont...
  3. M

    Plugins + Scripts VAMLive

    Very cool plugin. The screen looks much better than broadcastset but is there a way to make the screen smaller ? I tried adjusting scale but it stays the same size.
  4. M

    ok i will try disable plugin, thanks

    ok i will try disable plugin, thanks
  5. M

    why is most scene so laggy my man 😂

    why is most scene so laggy my man 😂
  6. M

    VaM 1.x How to show actual scenes ONLY in scene browser?

    I recommend Varbrowser in addition to just favoriting the actual animated scene. Speeds up the whole loading process
  7. M

    Plugins + Scripts Orifice Dynamics

    sorry i worded it wrong...i meant to say only the bulge doesn't work after a while. I dont toggle the plugin on or off before the bulge stops working. Ive updated to v25 and its still the same. Anyone else ?
  8. M

    Plugins + Scripts Orifice Dynamics

    This is a very GREAT mod. I always add it on others scene. But recently i have tried to make my own scene with this plugin. It works for a couple timeline segments then the plugin stopped working and i had to reload the plugin to make it work again. Anyone else having this issue that can point...
Back
Top Bottom