Recent content by LightningBunny

  1. LightningBunny

    Plugins + Scripts Timeline: LightningBunnyWorkshop

    LightningBunny updated Timeline: LightningBunnyWorkshop with a new update entry: Fixed errors and optimized the workflow of the baking system Read the rest of this update entry...
  2. LightningBunny

    Plugins + Scripts Timeline: LightningBunnyWorkshop - Fixed errors and optimized the workflow of the baking system

    1. Fixed a bug in Parent-Child baking that occurred when Delay and Overlay Mode were enabled at the same time. 2. Improved the easing curve UI. 3. Replaced the parent object used by Attach Baking: previously you selected a vertex, now you select a rigidbody from the skeleton — it works better...
  3. LightningBunny

    Plugins + Scripts Timeline: LightningBunnyWorkshop

    That’s totally fine — send it over and let me take a look. If it works, I can ship it together in an update, so next time you publish a scene you can just post it straight away. Honestly, I’ve often wished I had something like this when building my own scenes.
  4. LightningBunny

    Plugins + Scripts Timeline: LightningBunnyWorkshop

    Honestly, I’d already thought about this problem a long time ago. Attach Baking was built around exactly this — and it failed. I remember now — I tried baking by borrowing the approach from the Attach To Vertex plugin, but I ran into one fundamental problem: once the baked result is recorded as...
  5. LightningBunny

    Plugins + Scripts Timeline: LightningBunnyWorkshop

    Thanks for the sponsorship. I'm gonna go buy coffee and then pretend it's what makes me write good stuff.🤩
  6. LightningBunny

    VaM 1.x If I wanted to put together a guide on hub, is there any way to break it up across a bunch of separate pages?

    That’s my oversight. I often forget to include the documentation file in the latest version’s download. The latest version I just released is now available to download.
  7. LightningBunny

    VaM 1.x If I wanted to put together a guide on hub, is there any way to break it up across a bunch of separate pages?

    I’ve always provided a downloadable document, but since some of the features are fairly complex, I wanted to include more video demos on the web page.
  8. LightningBunny

    Plugins + Scripts Timeline: LightningBunnyWorkshop

    LightningBunny updated Timeline: LightningBunnyWorkshop with a new update entry: Fixed several bugs, improved various features, and added new ones. I also gave the documentation a p Read the rest of this update entry...
  9. LightningBunny

    Plugins + Scripts Timeline: LightningBunnyWorkshop - Fixed several bugs, improved various features, and added new ones. I also gave the documentation a p

    Fixed an error in physics simulation baking. Improved the logic module for arc generation. Closed-loop shapes no longer require the first and last keyframes to match. When they differ in position, a spiral-shaped arc is now produced. Improved the controller grouping feature. Added a save...
  10. LightningBunny

    VaM 1.x If I wanted to put together a guide on hub, is there any way to break it up across a bunch of separate pages?

    Thank you for your suggestion. I completely agree with your point that this could easily be abused to gain extra attention. I’d like to propose one idea: would it be possible to allow users to create a separate page that can only be accessed through a specific link, and that never appears...
  11. LightningBunny

    VaM 1.x If I wanted to put together a guide on hub, is there any way to break it up across a bunch of separate pages?

    I mainly want to put up some demo videos. For text-only introductions, I made a dedicated documentation, but I feel that still isn’t enough. If there’s anywhere suitable for hosting, please let me know!
  12. LightningBunny

    VaM 1.x If I wanted to put together a guide on hub, is there any way to break it up across a bunch of separate pages?

    The reason I ask: I modified a Timeline plugin and published it (you can think of it as a Timeline mod), and I’ve found that the release page is now hopelessly bloated. Just the introduction alone has piled up into a mountain...
  13. LightningBunny

    Plugins + Scripts Timeline: LightningBunnyWorkshop

    🤭Recently I've been thinking about new features for this mod, but I'm not planning to update it for now. However, I'll probably add some markers for the timeline lock status in the next update. Of course, I don't know if that will actually meet your needs—maybe there's a win-win solution. As for...
Back
Top Bottom