Recent content by EvilBox

  1. EvilBox

    VaM 1.x A free neighborhood game inside VaM - looking for ideas and future playtesters

    The idea seems a bit strange to me, but why not? It's fun to see something like this in a game. It's a cool experiment and at the very least technically interesting. When I was thinking about gameplay combining vam with elements of sims seemed like the next logical step for games like this, so I...
  2. EvilBox

    VaM 1.x Every time I start a VAM scene, I get these errors.

    Dude, check your hard drive or SSD. Back up any important data right now before it’s too late. run a smart check using CrystalDiskInfo or the drive manufacturer’s diagnostic utility, and also run chkdsk /scan. If you start seeing errors or pending sectors in the windows log the drive should be...
  3. EvilBox

    Plugins + Scripts Outliner Remake (collections blender like)

    EvilBox updated Outliner Remake (collections blender like) with a new update entry: Outliner 13 Read the rest of this update entry...
  4. EvilBox

    Plugins + Scripts Outliner Remake (collections blender like) - Outliner 13

    Outliner 13 Added a new Person menu with quick access to General, Morphs, Hair, and Clothing Added Hair and Clothing catalogues with previews, pagination, search, Active Only, favorites, sorting, and author filtering Added native VaM preset Load and Save controls to the Person sections Added...
  5. EvilBox

    Tag AI content

    I’m not talking about copyright or content quality right now. I also don’t want this to come across the wrong way or sound rude, but here’s how I see it. At the moment the wording feels less like a rule and more like a guideline or recommendation. I guess strict rules can easily turn into a...
  6. EvilBox

    Tag AI content

    I have a small suggestion regarding the new AI disclosure rule for plugins and other content. Instead of relying only on authors mentioning AI somewhere in the resource description, maybe the Hub could add a dedicated AI-Assisted or AI Content tag/checkbox when publishing a resource. If the...
  7. EvilBox

    Plugins + Scripts Outliner Remake (collections blender like)

    EvilBox updated Outliner Remake (collections blender like) with a new update entry: VR fix Read the rest of this update entry...
  8. EvilBox

    Plugins + Scripts Outliner Remake (collections blender like) - VR fix

    Outliner 12 — VR UI Fixes Fixed VR controller beams being hidden behind the Outliner window. Fixed the position of the Profiles menu in VR. Fixed the remaining VR popup menus, including Other, display filters, Light settings, and Person Eyes Look At. Fixed the Other menu sometimes keeping an...
  9. EvilBox

    Plugins + Scripts Outliner Remake (collections blender like)

    Thanks (y)This happened because I was trying to make the UI render on top of another plugin. I didn’t expect it to have this kind of side effect with the VR controller beams. I’ve restored the layer setup from version 10, so the beams should no longer be blocked and I also fixed the popup. I’ll...
  10. EvilBox

    Plugins + Scripts Outliner Remake (collections blender like)

    fixed Okay. I’ve actually caught myself thinking that the cat gets in the way sometimes too 🙃 I’d like to focus mostly on feedback and performance for next update. Hopefully I can find a way to make the tree a bit faster in heavier scenes.
  11. EvilBox

    Plugins + Scripts Outliner Remake (collections blender like)

    EvilBox updated Outliner Remake (collections blender like) with a new update entry: Hotfix for persone atom Read the rest of this update entry...
  12. EvilBox

    Plugins + Scripts Outliner Remake (collections blender like) - Hotfix for persone atom

    Hotfix 1. Fixed a bug with selecting and creating Person atoms. Report by @Miztress 🍺
  13. EvilBox

    Plugins + Scripts Outliner Remake (collections blender like)

    Thanks! I’ve made a hotfix. Whenever you change something it’s always easy to accidentally break something else.
  14. EvilBox

    Plugins + Scripts CUA Collision

    Sure, I’ll take a look and see what can be done. I’m planning to update CUA Collision soon anyway. I hope that plugin uses the GPU for physics
  15. EvilBox

    Plugins + Scripts Outliner Remake (collections blender like)

    EvilBox updated Outliner Remake (collections blender like) with a new update entry: Reworked stick Mode - Profiles Read the rest of this update entry...
Back
Top Bottom