Recent content by duration

  1. D

    Plugins + Scripts Gravity Control

    any plans to make a video of how it works in practice?
  2. D

    Plugins + Scripts VAMMoan Arousal Meter

    Hey! Awesome script! Any plans to incorporate both scenes into the var, please?
  3. D

    Plugins + Scripts SexyFluids

    ya, but even for the skin, I was wondering, if there is any way of forcing stains to linger for a little bit more?..Maybe via Spray Visual or Stream Visual settings or maybe doing something else? Coz the stains disappear a way too quickly....on my end, that's what I'm trying to attain.
  4. D

    Plugins + Scripts SexyFluids

    Guys, pardon. it might have been answered somewhere already, but I will ask irregardless. Is there any way to somehow stop the cum stains to disappear or at list make it linger for much longer? In one of blowjob scenes I'm trying to remake, when cum drips depositing on the couch surface...
  5. D

    Plugins + Scripts SexyFluids

    Folks, I was curious if there is a function in a plugin, allowing for a male cum to recochet (right from the female's mouth) back on male's balls, as you can see it from the image attached. Basically --> for cum to recochet back from the mouth. Because, what I noticed, is that cum goes out &...
  6. D

    Plugins + Scripts FloatingHand

    does it require Leap motion or webcam with my actual real hands placed next to my screen(to control the virtual hands)? Sorry...I'm still struggling to understand how it works
  7. D

    Looks Celluella Oiliviera

    any videos to her, mate?
  8. D

    Plugins + Scripts FPS Limiter

    Any plans for FPS Boooster plugin, in the future, maybe?
  9. D

    Scenes Lactating Lovers

    I've been into VAM quite a few years now, and what I can't understand is that how come that for so many years no one from creators ever came up with such a bliss and absolute beauty!!! Not even close. Absolutely love it! Simply cannot get it, why we never have anything of Lactation yumm yumm...
  10. D

    Plugins + Scripts MetaVRPlayer

    will it work with Oculus Rift helmet? (Oculus Rift DK2). I mean I use my helmet daily for VR VAM scenes, on the daily basis. Why I ask this question, since DK2 does not have native controllers( I personally use Xbox360 wireless controller, for navigation and movement in a regular VAM VR...
  11. D

    Scenes Having A Wank

    How about adding a Speed bar for manual speed setting? And next to it to place a box, when ticked, speed would become Randomized(Automatic), but if unselected, user can set the speed manually. Why not? Would be cool, I guess!
  12. D

    Plugins + Scripts Anti-Stutter Patch

    is there still v2. available somewhere? GitHub or anywhere anywhere? if somebody has it, please share!
  13. D

    Plugins + Scripts DragController

    I was wondering whats the name of the Appartment asset used in the video?
  14. D

    Plugins + Scripts Chest Direction Morphs

    The ide is brilliant, and I've been dreeming of such stuff to show up in the vam_hub at some point, but any small video tutorial of how to work with this plugin folks?
  15. D

    Plugins + Scripts Yet another VR performance plugin

    Dude, by Fixed Favorted Rendering and upscaling in SteamVR are you reffering to actually this thing ? Or do you mean somethin different? https://github.com/fholger/openvr_foveated/releases
Back
Top Bottom