Recent content by Dlesser

  1. Dlesser

    Plugins + Scripts MotionToTCode

    Axis inversion has been added to the new version.
  2. Dlesser

    Plugins + Scripts MotionToTCode

    Dlesser updated MotionToTCode with a new update entry: MotionToTCode Read the rest of this update entry...
  3. Dlesser

    Plugins + Scripts MotionToTCode - MotionToTCode

    1. Fixed the issue where chest and buttock areas would disappear. 2. Added axis inversion checkboxes.
  4. Dlesser

    Plugins + Scripts MotionToTCode

    Got it. I’ll add axis inversion. For some reason, I forgot about those important settings. As for something looking wrong, I’ll need a more precise description from you. From a general comment like that, I couldn’t understand what exactly is wrong or what you would like to see instead.
  5. Dlesser

    Plugins + Scripts MotionToTCode

    Dlesser submitted a new resource: MotionToTCode - MotionToTCode for you! Read more about this resource...
  6. MotionToTCode

    Plugins + Scripts MotionToTCode 2
    Hub-Hosted VAR CC BY-SA

    MotionToTCode is a VaM plugin that sends character movements to TCode-compatible devices, including stroking, rotation, tilt, and lateral movement. The device connection code and parts of the interface come from ToySerialController 24 by Yoooi0. The core contact detection and motion calculation...
  7. Dlesser

    Plugins + Scripts CUA Collision

    I understand you. It's hard to perfect something. I have several scripts and programs for VAM in development myself 😅
  8. Dlesser

    Plugins + Scripts CUA Collision

    Great job, buddy! This was sorely missed in VAM.
  9. Dlesser

    Plugins + Scripts LovePerson

    Dlesser updated LovePerson with a new update entry: LovePerson Read the rest of this update entry...
  10. Dlesser

    Plugins + Scripts LovePerson - LovePerson

    Minor improvements to icon rendering Added a filter by author Added a Hide filter to hide unnecessary tiles
  11. Dlesser

    Plugins + Scripts VAMCompanion

    Right now, I’m working on a much bigger problem: getting the model to stop talking on every processing cycle and behave naturally, like a real person. That’s much more complicated than adding support for a remote server. If you’re a beginner, I recommend using Codex or Claude Code. They can...
  12. Dlesser

    Plugins + Scripts VAMCompanion

    I haven’t added network support for either XTTS or LM Studio in VAMCompanion. It could be implemented so the app connects over IP to LM Studio and an XTTS server running on another computer, similar to OpenClaw or Hermes. I’m not ready to work on that feature right now because I already have...
  13. Dlesser

    Plugins + Scripts VAMCompanion

    Gemma 4 E2B is a very basic model. It will make a lot of mistakes and behave very unintelligently. If possible, I recommend downloading Gemma 4 12B QAT instead.
  14. Dlesser

    Plugins + Scripts VAMCompanion

    I have already noticed an issue where the agent speaks on every single pass. I did not notice it before because the responses were slow, but it became obvious after I loaded a fast model that completes each pass in just a few seconds. I will fix this.
  15. Dlesser

    Plugins + Scripts VAMCompanion

    Here is a list of the models you need, or similar ones :)
Back
Top Bottom