Recent content by BStarG2

  1. B

    Plugins + Scripts [ForgeLab] Sea Forge

    Bruh, there's magicians in this incredible VAM community and you're absolutely one of them. This is fantastic!
  2. B

    Textures Country Flag Textures for Modkkola's Micro Bikini | MASSIVE ONGOING PROJECT!

    Thank you very much for taking your time to do this :) Just wanted to say thanks! (y):coffee:(y)
  3. B

    Assets + Accessories The Tumbler

    Oh my God!! Thank you very much!!
  4. B

    Assets + Accessories The Tumbler

    Amazing! Thanks so much for this. However, I have to ask if - maybe - it would be possible to also make / port the 1989 Batmobile? Pretty please? (always loved that one, it's my favorite)
  5. B

    Paid Looks Vintage hottie KC0009 KarVAM!!!

    Whoa, beautiful, elegant! She has that 1960s Bond Girl style vibe to her, love it!
  6. B

    Guides Keeping files for VAM outside VAM's Install

    Interesting... this could maybe help improving responsiveness and/or start-up times (for VAM itself, and then for Scenes), by keeping content files outside of the main install folder, no? Maybe?
  7. B

    Scenes Late Night Selfie

    Yep! I know enough to do that hehe. Thanks for considering an update for this :) I really like this scene.
  8. B

    Scenes Late Night Selfie

    Sorry yeah I meant to say the UI on the wall. Pressing 1 to go into Phone POV works fine, but from that point of view I can still see part of the UI on the right (right side of the Menu toggle on the wall), like the Effects toggle. Side note: This is when she's sitting on the bed btw (just...
  9. B

    Scenes Late Night Selfie

    Hey there, just wanted to say that this is a pretty cool scene! Tried it today and it's well done. However, I would like to suggest a toggle somewhere to completely turn all GUI, so that nothing appears (from the GUI) when using the Phone POV option. Because right now even if I use the Menu...
  10. B

    Looks Black Cat MR

    Hey there, first thank you for this port (and making it free). However, I noticed that there's an issue with the upper teeth portion of her mouth. It seems to be related to a Rigging problem (I think). The teeth are detached from the mouth region and partly appear under the chin at a pronounced...
  11. B

    Improving fine hair without MSAA x8?

    From what I've tried with Hairs (non-CUA, that is), the "best" results usually came down to (which is subjective, ultimately) a Per-Hair adjustments and combination of the three following options: Curve Density Hair Multiplier Width (in the 'Look' Tab of the Hair) The problem (if there's one)...
  12. B

    Plugins + Scripts Contortionist

    Hey there, just wanted to know if anyone else can't get the Hip joints rotation to change at all? I'm using Contortionist version 5.
  13. B

    Plugins + Scripts Dynamic environment lighting

    Ok, good to know! Thank you very much for taking the time to look into it :) If it's that simple, just a re-load, then that's amazing. Again, thank you.
  14. B

    Plugins + Scripts Dynamic environment lighting

    Amazing plugin. However, I'd like to know if this is compatible with Light Options? https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/light-options.37554/ I'm using Light Options (as a session plugin) mostly because of its ability to push the shadows quality a notch above the 'default' of VAM (I.E., shadow...
  15. B

    Toolkits + Templates MXT Showroom

    Very well done :) Only one suggestion, could you please add collision for the platform? (the ISCynlinder platform, I mean). Because I'm using a custom character and ShoeHelper (to add colliders on Heels, etc) and it just clips through the platform, especially during animations). So whenever you...
Back
Top Bottom