Recent content by babul

  1. B

    Plugins + Scripts Timeline: LightningBunnyWorkshop

    I see now, I am testing with various anchors and now I understand. If I save hip movement with chest as anchor, then after loading it, the motion will be only exactly the same, when my chest keyframes are also exactly the same, and hip can achieve position/rotation changes comparing to the...
  2. B

    Plugins + Scripts Timeline: LightningBunnyWorkshop

    Oh, I see, I haven't tested that.. I just assumed wrongly that list of anchors is static, my bad! I should test it. BTW I had walking animation and selected chest control as my anchor. Resulting animation played normally but entire person was rotated, it is how it's supposed to work? I'll test...
  3. B

    Plugins + Scripts Timeline: LightningBunnyWorkshop

    Wow, new update seems PEAK, this is simply glorious man... can't wait to try it! BTW not sure if you tackled this issue, but... it's a thing about baking sequences. Basically, when you have sequence saved as body positions and save it without selecting anchor, it will be saved except the first...
  4. B

    Paid Plugins + Scripts SkelonAnimationPlayer(Convert Fbx/gltf animation to Timeline animation)

    Hey, do you have any tips on how to make G2F animation export from DAZ so it works with this? I am trying to export to different FBX versions, and playback looks good on the viewer, but in VAM it seems broken (arms not following, character rotating all over the place). I have animation keyframed...
  5. B

    Plugins + Scripts Timeline: LightningBunnyWorkshop

    Hey, so I have suggestion, if it's not possible - but I don't think it is yet? Ability to quickly erase entire custom curve or even better - save/load curve shapes maybe? Sometimes I need to redo a curve from zero, and I need to hover over points and press del so many times. That would be...
  6. B

    Plugins + Scripts Timeline: LightningBunnyWorkshop

    Peak update, my broski! Can't wait to try float param custom curve baking! 💖💖💖 EDIT: Love how it works! And great that there is curve scaling slider, because for normal floats like expressions, 1.0 is accurate. But for custom slider from a plugin that uses 0-1 values it needs 0.125 to be...
  7. B

    Plugins + Scripts Timeline: LightningBunnyWorkshop

    You got it in your previous reply! I just simply meant that while those custom curves work nicely for moving body parts, they can't yet be used on float parameters, and my breathing animation was just morphs (plugin says to select at least one controller if you try only with morphs). I am very...
  8. B

    Plugins + Scripts Timeline: LightningBunnyWorkshop

    I see, it works nicely for moving body parts, that takes care of it! Thanks. However sadly it doesn't work for morphs, any chances to implement it? Should be easy to use velocity, momentum curves, right? Was trying to do custom breathing animation repeated and with changing tempo/intensity...
  9. B

    Plugins + Scripts Timeline: LightningBunnyWorkshop

    About noise - I think you got what I meant. But I'll try to clarify what I think is not possible now and what would be nice. So, rotation noise and separating axes is not possible. In hardcore variant, speed and value settings per axe would mean ultimate baking. Use case: e. g. for head idle...
  10. B

    Plugins + Scripts CUA Collision

    Thanks, I'll try your suggestions! And if hair breaks on simple square collider then that's probably just VAM things and your plugin is perfectly fine. I remember my other looks didn't have those problems when I was using box colliders with Foost plugin, so it's most likely specific hair settings! 🤝
  11. B

    Plugins + Scripts CUA Collision

    Hm, any tips on making hair less jittery? I tried disabling some colliders in cua and put just simple box with the plugin, but no matter the settings I use, it is always flickering. Maybe specific hair problem? Also looks like hairs go through CUA colliders sometimes. Collider is there and...
  12. B

    Plugins + Scripts Timeline: LightningBunnyWorkshop

    I've been playing a bit with Noise baking feature and I have a request: maybe make it possible to fine tune movement to be even slower than the slowest setting? And also allow optional rotation noise baking (with selectable axes). My use case was to bake in noise to WindowCamera, so when I...
  13. B

    Plugins + Scripts Timeline: LightningBunnyWorkshop

    Can confirm the issue of not being able to set plugin storables as targets etc.. looks like it always defaults to person geometry and you can't actually add other targets.
  14. B

    Looks Lady N

    babul updated Lady N with a new update entry: Complete overhaul Read the rest of this update entry...
  15. B

    Looks Lady N - Complete overhaul

    Thanks to Skynet's Morph Sculpt plugin, managed to improve on the look, also changed textures and improved on hair a bit thanks to bqbq hair editor plugin. It's still not 100% what I'd want, but this time I don't think it'll become much better, unless I had skills and tools to do everything...
Back
Top Bottom