• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

tip: using emojis inside reviews

RandomVAMUser

Reactions
just a quick tip if you wanna add emojis inside a review (or reply)

- instead of writing :_(Y)_: for (y) or :_heart_: for ❤ (_without_underscore_)
you can still use 'manual way' with emoji codes, but no preview until you post it
- just goto https://emojipedia.org/
- pick a category
- find emoji
- click on copy button
- paste it inside review
- if it shows preview emoji it works (it not, try a different one)

quick example using copy-paste (here):
copyEmoji.jpg

↑ copy ↑

and

↓ paste ↓
😉

😊 And on a windows platform, you can press WindowsKey + . (PeriodKey) to bring up the emoji menu💕😁👍😒❤️🤣😂😊😘👌 which also has gifs and other things. I found this when they removed 💩 from the quick picks at my job. 🎶😎😉🤞😢✌️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🙌😡🤬💀👿🤓 so yeah, there's that too :)

MuaKissGIF.gif
ScreamingGruGIF.gif
EntsetztEmojiGIF.gif

@RandomVAMUser
This GIF makes me laugh everytime i look at it, never seen it before, fantastic 😂

@AWWalker
What - is - UP??? Where did you get this combination from? Is this kind of a "CIA members only" combination? What is this?! Never heard of it, never seen it, what is going on here? :geek:

One day I figured out u could window key 1 thru 9 to launch apps on your task bar. So I did every key on the key board. They're at lots. Like they're is no task Mgr in win 11 rt click task bar, so I pinned it to position 1, now windows key + 1 gives me task mgr... I know ctrl shift escape works, but that was one less key to stretch.

Honestly, i was just pissed that the fucking Skype admin at our 'place of biz' removed the poop emoji. I had to find a way around it, and originally i was doing the copy paste. I had a notepad with all my saved emojis.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom