Question Can anyone make a tutorial on using the CheesyFX's plug-in: PoseMe? Thank you!

zqwvc

Reactions
Look at this thing:

屏幕截图 2024-04-09 211106.png

屏幕截图 2024-04-09 211122.png

Question:
Can anyone make a tutorial on using the CheesyFX's plug-in: PoseMe? How to use it?

Moreover, the amount of data generated by this plug-in is too large. For a scene file with 50,000 lines, the data of this plug-in takes up more than 40,000 lines. Very scary. .:eek:

屏幕截图 2024-04-09 211846.png

This scene is from rernat.FashioSelfies. And this plugin's data in this scenes starts from line 4516 to line 44339.

This is a very good plugin. But I don't know how to use it. too difficult.

Actually it is not that difficult and together with Ruvik´s Posinghelper these two plugins make it really easy to create scenes.
So, step 1 is to start a scene. Import an atom into that scene. You can start by loading a scene with a single girl for instance from the fantastic Vecterror like "Yen".
Step 2: Select the control of Yen and give the atom a name. I usually call that atom Girl 1. You don´t have to do this but if you want to import any pose in other scenes where the atom has a different name it will not work.
Add Cheesy´s plugin "Bodylanguage" (BL) to Yen. If you have more than one person atom in your scene you MUST only load BL one ONE of these atoms, it will save all others as well.
Step 3: You can save Yen´s (Girl 1) original pose by opening BL and select "add pose"
Step 4: Now pose Yen (Girl 1) Pose the atom (girl) for instance using Ruvik´s Posinghelper and select "add pose" again.
You will see two small icons top right of your screen. If you click the first, Yen will switch to the initial pose again, and if you click the second, Yen will switch to the second pose.
For each pose you can save several camera angles as well. For each scene and cam you can add actions like loading clothing presets, add speach bubbles and triggers. Possibilities are pretty much endless.
Hope this helps, enjoy !

Upvote 0
Actually it is not that difficult and together with Ruvik´s Posinghelper these two plugins make it really easy to create scenes.
So, step 1 is to start a scene. Import an atom into that scene. You can start by loading a scene with a single girl for instance from the fantastic Vecterror like "Yen".
Step 2: Select the control of Yen and give the atom a name. I usually call that atom Girl 1. You don´t have to do this but if you want to import any pose in other scenes where the atom has a different name it will not work.
Add Cheesy´s plugin "Bodylanguage" (BL) to Yen. If you have more than one person atom in your scene you MUST only load BL one ONE of these atoms, it will save all others as well.
Step 3: You can save Yen´s (Girl 1) original pose by opening BL and select "add pose"
Step 4: Now pose Yen (Girl 1) Pose the atom (girl) for instance using Ruvik´s Posinghelper and select "add pose" again.
You will see two small icons top right of your screen. If you click the first, Yen will switch to the initial pose again, and if you click the second, Yen will switch to the second pose.
For each pose you can save several camera angles as well. For each scene and cam you can add actions like loading clothing presets, add speach bubbles and triggers. Possibilities are pretty much endless.
Hope this helps, enjoy !

wait so if you have two females in a scene you need to only load one BL? but doesnt the other atom have those features like readmylips or fillmeup

Upvote 0
Moreover, the amount of data generated by this plug-in is too large. For a scene file with 50,000 lines, the data of this plug-in takes up more than 40,000 lines. Very scary. .:eek:

That's normal... and, that's barely large :p
Come back to us when you'll have worked with mocap scenes with over 10 millions lines and scene files that are 600mb ;)

Upvote 0
Come back to us when you'll have worked with mocap scenes with over 10 millions lines and scene files that are 600mb ;)
You and CheesyFX are both masters at designing Plugins. Everything is fine, but it is just too difficult to use these plug-ins.
ChessyFX's Body language is too difficult, and there is no tutorial.
Your VAMOverlays are also difficult for me, I can't use them at all.

But these are actually not big problems. My biggest problem is: moving objects in vam's desktop mode. Move and rotate an object to the correct position and direction. This is the biggest problem for me right now. It's really difficult to operate with a mouse, and I don't have VR equipment.

Upvote 0
Come back to us when you'll have worked with mocap scenes with over 10 millions lines and scene files that are 600mb
Is there a 600MB scene json file on VaM hub? Anyway, I haven't seen it.
Maybe you are a professional animation designer.And I'm just a beginner in zbrush. . .:cry:

Upvote 0
Is there a 600MB scene json file on VaM hub? Anyway, I haven't seen it.
Maybe you are a professional animation designer.And I'm just a beginner in zbrush. . .:cry:

Ho no! I like animating manually, but I worked with people doing mocap or, I simply looked at the files out of curiosity. You won't find a 600mb scene because they are compressed into the var file (it's pure text, so compression is extremely efficient). But I'm fairly sure that if you tried to look some of the longest mocaps, you will find scenes that are that big ^^

You and CheesyFX are both masters at designing Plugins. Everything is fine, but it is just too difficult to use these plug-ins.

But these are actually not big problems. My biggest problem is: moving objects in vam's desktop mode. Move and rotate an object to the correct position and direction. This is the biggest problem for me right now. It's really difficult to operate with a mouse, and I don't have VR equipment.

Thank you! (for the master thing lol).

I think you might be overwhelmed by the "workflow" of the plugins. VAMOverlays is not that hard, but it's one of the less documented plugin of mine. On the other hand, there are several demos available in my HZMDemos. This can be a way of learning it.

And for @CheesyFX , yeah I love his plugins, but I can't fight you on the fact that he has a very "coder" way of creating the user interface/overall UX. For me, being really used to complex softwares, DAWs and tools, it's not a big problem... but I can understand that a lot of people don't even know what to do with the sliders and checkboxes.

For the desktop creation process, you might just be lacking a bit of "habit". Do you know how to rotate the camera? How to focus an object? Short version: do you know the basic "shortcuts and controls" of Unity's editor? This might be what prevents you from being efficient.

Upvote 0
If I would have been pinged earlier...

@zqwvc The file size is so large because BL stores the images as text into the pose and scene file. This way you don't have to worry about additional image files on your disk that would be needed for the scene. Plus you don't have to care about including images in the var, if you happen to release the scene. It's the same for the sound files you may have added to your dialogs.

@oppai500 described it really well, but I'd compress the tutorial to basically 3 steps for a simple scene (assuming you have basic knowledge of vam):
1. Load BL on a female
2. Pose all persons and toys in the scene. Yes, all of those will be restored from a single instance of PoseMe.
3. Go to PoseMe and press "Add Pose".
4. Repeat 2 & 3

My plugins offer a lot of possibilities to customize and/or extend the basic features. But the basics are always very simple (like above) or work out of the box without any user interaction (e.g. FMU forces). So don't be scared by the extensive UI. You can start simple and and dive in deeper step by step.

@oppai500 Renaming the person is not necessary. The pose extractor will automatically try to match the stored content with the content of the current scene. And it does a very good job at it! The atom containing BL will always be recognized as such. All other content is matched by type and gender. So e.g. FFM will never fail to match. Plus you can adjust the matching before importing, either because it isn't right, or because you want to mix things up, loading a FFM pose to a FM+Futa scene for example (2. female -> futa).

Upvote 0
@zqwvc After reviewing the op again, you seem to know how to create poses. What would you like to do or know more about?

Upvote 0
@zqwvc After reviewing the op again, you seem to know how to create poses. What would you like to do or know more about?
Please make a tutorial on not only Pose Me but the entire body language plug-in, if you have time. I recently thought that your plug-in has great potential and can be used to make many functions that were not possible before. :oops:

Upvote 0

I feel you man, VaM has a staggeringly high learning curve, the overall support is spotty, and the complexity of plugins makes them not creator friendly, if you happen to not be fluent in game programming, engineering, and more.

I've been tinkering with it for two years now, and every single session I fail to reproduce whatever it is I wished to...

It's quite the love and hate relationship

I started writing a tutorial on how to make tutorials, perhaps I'll finish it, and that may help some.

GS.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
@zqwvc , who's the look in your pictures?
👀
This character model comes from daz's Vectoria 6, but the value is only 0.1. Then I used the face of other authors' models and came up with 0.9. Then there are body morphs from other authors, piece by piece, that reach 1.000. Then I used VaM's built-in deformation slider and a small number of other authors' deformations to adjust, probably adjusting more than a hundred deformations. Finally, use Morph Merger to integrate all the deformations. After the integration, more than 20 minor adjustments were made. After adjustment, it was integrated again.
The next looks package license will be CC BY. Commercial use allowed. My look is CC BY NC SA because my package dependencies have packages with CC BY NC SA permissions.
This character model looks great with almost all skin materials, and it can be generated with two clicks, which is very easy.It can also be used normally in the scene without resizing.It will be more perfect if the skin material is good-looking. Look:
1714697300.jpg

Vam's default Genesis2 model cannot be modified to look like this, no matter how you adjust the built-in slider. Models must be integrated. Moreover, I don’t use Genesis 2 to create deformations in ZBrush, but sculpt on Vectoria 6.

Oh.... I don't know whose looks those are, but this one is mine.

Upvote 0
I feel you man, VaM has a staggeringly high learning curve, the overall support is spotty, and the complexity of plugins makes them not creator friendly, if you happen to not be fluent in game programming, engineering, and more.

I've been tinkering with it for two years now, and every single session I fail to reproduce whatever it is I wished to...

It's quite the love and hate relationship

I started writing a tutorial on how to make tutorials, perhaps I'll finish it, and that may help some.

GS.
Thank you, I think, if Vam wants to publish a tutorial. The most imminent tutorial is the tutorial on triggers, followed by the tutorials on plug-ins from various authors. Vam's trigger can probably perform hundreds of operations, I estimate.

Upvote 0
When I was a working geek, I wrote a LOT of user manuals - mostly dealing with equipment setup and maintenance. As my tech writing prof would say, "Tell them what you are going to tell them, Then tell them, and tell them what you JUST told them. The first part will be used by your boss to explain what you are doing, last part will be used by his boss to sound like he knows what is going on." A plethora of wisdom, that man.

Upvote 0
When I was a working geek, I wrote a LOT of user manuals - mostly dealing with equipment setup and maintenance. As my tech writing prof would say, "Tell them what you are going to tell them, Then tell them, and tell them what you JUST told them. The first part will be used by your boss to explain what you are doing, last part will be used by his boss to sound like he knows what is going on." A plethora of wisdom, that man.
Your boss may be happy about what you told them, but what if they don't read shit, like the average user around here?

Upvote 0
So TRUE! We had an expression in the shop RTFM (Read The Fuckin Manual), after a tech call one of the other engineers made to a mfg, he busted a gut - the phone number spelled RTFM. I have been reading everything my Squirrely brain goes to (SO MANY rabbit holes) and making so many broken scenes [learn by failure!]. I told the wife this is not a steep curve, it's a fucking wall. But G.Damn I will climb this sucker!

Upvote 0
So TRUE! We had an expression in the shop RTFM (Read The Fuckin Manual), after a tech call one of the other engineers made to a mfg, he busted a gut - the phone number spelled RTFM. I have been reading everything my Squirrely brain goes to (SO MANY rabbit holes) and making so many broken scenes [learn by failure!]. I told the wife this is not a steep curve, it's a fucking wall. But G.Damn I will climb this sucker!
Let me assure you that using BodyLanguage is no BlackMagic. It's mostly plug and play and perfect for new users. But you can go veeeeery deep if you once feel comfortable enough.

Upvote 0
What I would like for BL is just a list of all the parameters and what they do. I get bored watching video tutorials (get on with it!). If there's a doc I can scan to find what "Delta" does, I'd be happy. Another head scratcher: In the AutoThruster plugins, you can make adjustments to the thrust angle, hip rotation, etc. How does BL handle this?

Upvote 0
Man, while you're climbing the wall, look at me. I have absolutely no idea how to carve a good-looking character. I don't even know what brush to use for carving. But I will try my best. Do you have any good-looking photos of beauties? Send them and I will sculpt them.
屏幕截图 2024-05-13 080117.png

Upvote 0
Let me assure you that using BodyLanguage is no BlackMagic. It's mostly plug and play and perfect for new users. But you can go veeeeery deep if you once feel comfortable enough.
In fact, I didn't know anything about the entire body language plug-in at first.
I read other people's scene json files line by line to roughly understand its functions.
Alas, sometimes things that you think are simple may be difficult for others. This is normal.
I bet most players have absolutely no idea how to use triggers, let alone use some difficult plug-ins.
My main research direction is still modeling. After all, who called the name of this game virt a mate?
I know that many times, plug-ins and plug-ins will call each other through triggers.

Upvote 0
That is what Vectoria looks like? wow. THAT looks complicated. If you just want faces to practice on, why not take at shot at the Brady Bunch? Or the Simpsons (there is already a house for use in VAM). I played with Blender about 15 years ago long enough to know I will NEVER be a sculptor. I was ok with CAD programs waaaay back, but this is now.

Upvote 0
That is what Vectoria looks like? wow. THAT looks complicated. If you just want faces to practice on, why not take at shot at the Brady Bunch? Or the Simpsons (there is already a house for use in VAM). I played with Blender about 15 years ago long enough to know I will NEVER be a sculptor. I was ok with CAD programs waaaay back, but this is now.
I have tried sculpting with blender before, but I have to admit that blender cannot do this kind of thing. Use zbrush, only zbrush can sculpt the genesis 2 character model correctly.

Upvote 0
In fact, I didn't know anything about the entire body language plug-in at first.
I read other people's scene json files line by line to roughly understand its functions.
Alas, sometimes things that you think are simple may be difficult for others. This is normal.
I bet most players have absolutely no idea how to use triggers, let alone use some difficult plug-ins.
My main research direction is still modeling. After all, who called the name of this game virt a mate?
I know that many times, plug-ins and plug-ins will call each other through triggers.
I don't get it. You have to know nothing about it's features to have fun.
Just a few examples that work out of the box without even opening the UI:
  • Expressions
  • Moans in general
  • Stimulation of the containing female and all males, AltFutas & dildos, including cumshots
  • Slap her => sound + reactions
  • stimulate her nipples => they get errect
  • bring a dildo or penis close and she (or rather both) will get to work (hj, bj, tj, vag & anal in any combination)
  • Gazing (with v61)
Features that require you to click exactly one button (all in PoseMe):
  • Store the pose for every actor in the scene (generating a HUD button)
  • Add a camera angle
  • Enable idles on the pose
  • add an automated slap animation to the pose
  • add dialogs (speech or touought bubble) to the poses for any actor (requires you to write some text, obviously)
    • add a voice line to the dialog (sound)
How could these features be easier without reading your mind?

So if you want it simple, ignore everything except PoseMe. Only once you want to fine tune something you have to go to the other UIs. Triggers are for experienced users that like to extend on the plug and play components of the plugin. No need to use them if you have no clue about triggers in general.

Also I wouldn't advise studying scene jsons. The's barely a scene that uses BL to it's full potential. If the scene only uses poses with automated fucking, you won't find something useful in the json. Because - as I said - this is all done automatically without user input.
I'd rather study the UI (PoseMe for now) and ask questions if somethings unclear.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I learned a lot about BL just by experimenting on the After Class scene. I still don't know what some of the params are for, but adding some new action to it was easy.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom