zqwvc1419

Reactions
zqwvc submitted a new resource:

Zisi - Another beautiful babe

This is my 4th looks,a girl named Zisi.

Meet you in the photo studio.

View attachment 384747

Hope you like her.

I will continue to make models, or modify free models from other authors, and try to make skin materials for models. If you have other girls you like, please send photos to the comment area, and I will try my best to restore them in VaM.

Thank you~

Read more about this resource...

Can have some close-up preview photos?
There are no other preview photos for the time being, because it is too troublesome, sorry.
And you are an expert in making character pose files, you can definitely make the model pose as you want, and then make some preview photos yourself.
I am now working on the difficulties of Substance 3D Designer, which will take some time.
If you have photos of real people that you want to restore to vam looks, you can post them in the comment area. I can try to edit them.
Thank you.
Later I will modify a female night demon character of a certain author.

It currently takes me at least 20 hours to make a looks.

There are no other preview photos for the time being, because it is too troublesome, sorry.
And you are an expert in making character pose files, you can definitely make the model pose as you want, and then make some preview photos yourself.
I am now working on the difficulties of Substance 3D Designer, which will take some time.
If you have photos of real people that you want to restore to vam looks, you can post them in the comment area. I can try to edit them.
Thank you.
Later I will modify a female night demon character of a certain author.

It currently takes me at least 20 hours to make a looks.
ok I get it, but I'm not an expert in posing, my work is the result of a lot of work and dedication, I created several thousand poses before I showed my work to the public.

Back
Top Bottom