Would making Ahsoka from The Mandalorian be possible?

owlsanddogs

Reactions
I'm pretty new to here, so I'm not sure if Ahsoka with her lekku would even be possible.

Is there somewhere I could commission a look or model or does anyone know of any existing models?

star-wars-the-mandalorian-ahsoka-tano-rosario-dawson.jpg

rebels01_ahsoka_1280.jpg

I'm in talks with an artist at the moment to commission a Lekku and facial decals for a Rebels style Ahsoka. When done it will be put up on the Hub for free. I'll reposts links here so anyone interested doesn't miss out.

There was a tiny hickup. The person I am getting it commissioned through tried to make it first as a piece of clothing, like a hat, which made it all wonky with the physics so it's being made as a Custom Unity Asset. The model looks good but they have never rigged an asset to allow physics, so it's not just static, before so I'm paying a bit extra to have them look into that.

There are already Ahsoka models out there, and I know at least one possibly two CUAs for the head.
I am not sure how to find them though, but they do exist. I have seen screenshots of her on the hub here.

Yeah but no one was willing to share where they got them or host one on the hub and I don't know jack about converting things and what not so I figured I'd just pay to have one made. lol. BTW you do Awesome Star Wars stuff, just wanted to say thanks while I'm at it..

Back
Top Bottom