Wolfman, Bonnie, Rebecca and Valerie in "Hot Apartment Action - REDUX!"

Paid Scenes Wolfman, Bonnie, Rebecca and Valerie in "Hot Apartment Action - REDUX!"

WolfmanVR

Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
wolfmanvr
WolfmanVR submitted a new resource:

Wolfman and Bonnie, with Rebecca waiting... - Will Wolfman bang them both? Stay tuned!

Wolfman bangs Bonnie in his bed while poor Rebecca waits impatiently on the couch in the next room. Will Rebecca get her turn next? Stay tuned to find out!

I think this is in a good enough state that I'm ready to release a 1.0 version. I'll probably release some updates soon if there is enough interest...

--WolfmanVR

View attachment 96893
View attachment 96895
[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

WolfmanVR updated Wolfman and Bonnie, with Rebecca waiting... with a new update entry:

Rebecca gets her turn! But the Wolfman probably isn't done yet....

The Wolfman isn't done yet! Leaving Bonnie left to toy her juicy pussy, the Wolfman joins Rebecca on the couch for a throat fuck.

Something tells me this won't be the end of this saga....

--WolfmanVR

View attachment 96965
View attachment 96966
View attachment 96967
View attachment 96968

Read the rest of this update entry...

WolfmanVR updated Wolfman and Bonnie, with Rebecca waiting... with a new update entry:

Rebecca gets some back door actions, while Wolfman gets his nuts licked.

The gang are still at it! Wolfman pounds Rebecca's sweet little asshole, and soon lands in the middle of a 3-way after Bonnie comes over and starts licking his nuts!

At least one more update to come!

--WolfmanVR

View attachment 97242
View attachment 97243
View attachment 97244
View attachment 97245

WolfmanVR updated Wolfman, Bonnie, and Rebecca - Hot Apartment Action with a new update entry:

Scene 5 of the Hot Apartment Action series!

Introducing my latest model, "Valerie". She's late to the party, but she definitely doesn't get left out!

Will there be a Scene 6? Not sure yet. I've learned a ton doing this series, so I might start fresh on the next project and make it even better. Audio is coming soon, and I'll possibly retrofit this series with audio too. Depends if there is enough interest or not...

I hope you enjoyed the progression of the series...

--WolfmanVR

View attachment 97955
[ATTACH...

WolfmanVR updated Wolfman, Bonnie, and Rebecca - Hot Apartment Action with a new update entry:

"Hot Apartment Action - REDUX" released!

I made some major improvements to all five scenes.

-- New animations
-- Improved animations
-- Slight texture changes
-- ... and most importantly, you can now hear the girls!

I'll continue to work on it if I get a good response to the scene. Otherwise, I'll probably just call it done and move on to the next project...

Enjoy!

--WolfmanVR

WolfmanVR updated Wolfman, Bonnie, Rebecca and Valerie in "Hot Apartment Action - REDUX!" with a new update entry:

New, more favorable tiering structure!

Realizing not everyone has a lot of disposable income these days, I have decided to remove the post restrictions on my different Patreon tiers. Now all tiers will be able to access all of my post archive!

The only exception will be the top "Creative Supporter" tier. Occasionally I will be posting special content for them as an extra special thank you.

All support is greatly appreciated!

--WolfmanVR

Back
Top Bottom