Wolf Spider (Animated)

Assets Wolf Spider (Animated)

burning kendrick lamar GIF by Universal Music Africa

When I was a kid in New Orleans, my dad would say the only way to get rid of the roaches was to burn the house down. :ROFLMAO:

Now if we scale that spider up to house size, we can re-enact the movie Tarantula with a horde of Wolf Spiders! ?

I'm tempted to make a scene where, unbeknownst to anyone, the spider would jump to the person's face.
Would be terifying in VR with Embody.

My reputation would be also on fire, in a good and bad way :LOL:

I wonder how many VR headsets I would be responsible for breaking ?

When I was a kid in New Orleans, my dad would say the only way to get rid of the roaches was to burn the house down. :ROFLMAO:

Now if we scale that spider up to house size, we can re-enact the movie Tarantula with a horde of Wolf Spiders! ?
Yep, those damn roaches aren't easy to kill, but you can smash them with a newspaper.
Proofs, how dangerous these medias are :ROFLMAO:

Guess the Movie would be called then Wolfula :unsure:

I'm tempted to make a scene where, unbeknownst to anyone, the spider would jump to the person's face.
Would be terifying in VR with Embody.

My reputation would be also on fire, in a good and bad way :LOL:

I wonder how many VR headsets I would be responsible for breaking ?
Would be a good idea i guess :p

How many broken VR headsets?
Lets find out :ROFLMAO:

If you make the New Orleans roaches mad, they take wing. They sound like a B-17 bomber!

Instead of hiding from zombies at the mall, Ellie could be hiding from giant spiders!
"If we're gonna be eaten, may as well go out with a f*cking bang!"

I tried putting 25x sized spiders like that in the mall with Ellie, in place of the zombies, but they were all moving backwards. I'd have to change the whole timeline. In the screenshot, I used dub.force to make the spider climb for a few seconds, then slip down and start again. Genuinely disturbing!

Back
Top Bottom