[Released] WIP: Precise Sim Tools (working title: "Stripwise")

and of course the simple option of just selecting the target clothes and dragging a single slider without setting any fancy details.
1666422968478.png

Cool !! Can I touch her body and drag her clothing freely by my VR hands? Not by UI. That 's best feel.

Cool !! Can I touch her body and drag her clothing freely by my VR hands? Not by UI. That 's best feel.

You will still be able to interact with clothing as normal, BUT at the moment the "undress" checkbox isn't supported because the physics 'snaps'. I am looking into resolving this. This means if you use the plugin to drop clothes it will undress fine, but if you try to break clothes as you would with "undress", they won't break. For now.

Also as a general update, which I'll include at the top, I am still here and still working on this, I apologize that it's been taking a while. Time has been shorter than expected.

Is this still a thing?

It has not been abandoned. But with life changes in the past few months I have only a few hours a week to put into secondary projects. While I expect this to change soon, It has unfortunately been stretching my timelines significantly.

Originally the plan was to create a private alpha for patrons, but with the current situation I plan to shut down the patreon and provide the alpha for everyone, as it might be a bit yet.

As an update to this, I've decided to put aside all the fancy bells and whistles in the UI until I have more time. Instead, I will give you a skeletal alpha preview of a version we'll refer to as the Lite version.

Once I have time to work on the fancy Pro version I will release that as a more advanced alternative. Both will be free.

I figure since there is working functionality, everyone shouldn't be forced to wait for the perfect version. Plus, this might give other plugin creators some ideas on things to do with the cloth sim.

Stay tuned!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom