Question Where can i find screenshots?

Reactions
I made few screenshots by using default function: "Take a screenshot", but have no idea where to find them. Any ideas?

You can also take screenshot's with (Windows Key+Print Screen) if you are using windows 10. Create a folder in PC>Pictures>Screenshots and they will show up there.

(It's handy to take multiple shots in a row without the flash effect, and you won't need to adjust the fov, or need to select and exit out of the screenshot camera mode)

Upvote 0
You can also take screenshot's with (Windows Key+Print Screen) if you are using windows 10. Create a folder in PC>Pictures>Screenshots and they will show up there.

(It's handy to take multiple shots in a row without the flash effect, and you won't need to adjust the fov, or need to select and exit out of the screenshot camera mode)
I'm using vr set. It would be kinda... uncomfy to use keyboard while wearing the headset

Upvote 0
I don't have "screenshots" folder inside of "saves" folder
You should have it, unless you moved or deleted it. It's in your vam directory. Vam>Saves>screenshots. If it's definitely not there, try making a new folder and name it screenshots then take some test pics to make sure they end up there. As for the screenshots you have already taken, I have no idea where they would have gone. Could you have dragged the folder somewhere by mistake? Try searching for it in file explorer.

Upvote 0
You should have it, unless you moved or deleted it. It's in your vam directory. Vam>Saves>screenshots. If it's definitely not there, try making a new folder and name it screenshots then take some test pics to make sure they end up there. As for the screenshots you have already taken, I have no idea where they would have gone. Could you have dragged the folder somewhere by mistake? Try searching for it in file explorer.
I didn't even know it supposed to be there. It wasn't there in the first place.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom