• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Wet Bits

Textures Wet Bits 1

Spacedog

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
Spacedogvam
Spacedog submitted a new resource:

Wet Bits - Universal wet body parts gloss and spec maps for Base Male and Female Skins

Universal wet body parts gloss and spec maps for Base Male and Female Skins. I made these for Space Force but I have found myself using them regularly for other things so I may as well release them as their own VAR and maybe you can find a use for them too.

They will work with any skin that uses the Base UVs, and are intended to be used as a set so they don’t leave any seams. Mass import these in the Skin Textures tab from the Male or Female directory to load the dry maps, then you can swap...

Read more about this resource...

Can we get more detailed instructions? I have unzipped it and put "wet bits" into custom/atoms/person/textures. But when I try to import from the skin textures tab there is nothing in the folder even though I see the png files and others in file explorer. I tried just dumping the VAR file into VAM "addonpackages" but then the spacedog folder is not available for mass import.

Can we get more detailed instructions? I have unzipped it and put "wet bits" into custom/atoms/person/textures. But when I try to import from the skin textures tab there is nothing in the folder even though I see the png files and others in file explorer. I tried just dumping the VAR file into VAM "addonpackages" but then the spacedog folder is not available for mass import.
You don't need to unzip anything, just put the .var file in your AddonPackages folder and restart VAM.

To load the dry textures on a person open their Skin Textures tab then choose Mass import and on the left choose the Wet Bits.var. In there you will find male and female folders, select the correct one and import. You can then individually select wet parts from the skin texture slots to make them wet, and adjust the Gloss and Gloss Offset as described in the main instructions.

Got it! Thanks! Maybe you can make an extreme version and call it "SLOPPY-WET BITS" or "SOAKING-WET BITS". As a bonus you could include the sound effect of pulling a stuck boot out of the mud! Thanks, the plugin is a must have for sure!

Back
Top Bottom