• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Wedding Ring (Male)

Clothing Wedding Ring (Male)

Does it also go on the left ring finger or can you choose fingers?

Does it also go on the left ring finger or can you choose fingers?

Just the one finger. Just chucked it up in minutes tbh.
Done a quick Google search and they all seemed to be on that finger, I don't know much about wedding stuff so I assumed that's the male finger.

Haha was going to say the same thing, it's anatomically known as the ring finger.

Ring goes on right hand ring finger while engaged to someone, after marriage it is used on the left hand ring finger.

Ring goes on right hand ring finger while engaged to someone, after marriage it is used on the left hand ring finger.

Ah Christ, now I have to do it on the other hand haha

Should be easy enough, just turn mirror on.

Hi, I was interested in this asset, so I downloaded it, but I did not see it in the clothing options for a male character in the scene. So I was puzzled, and it turned out that this asset was in Neutral category as opposed to Male under Custom/Clothing/. But I guess it should still show up anyway? Not sure why it isn't showing up at all. Any ideas? Thank you for the asset, by the way!

Hi, I was interested in this asset, so I downloaded it, but I did not see it in the clothing options for a male character in the scene. So I was puzzled, and it turned out that this asset was in Neutral category as opposed to Male under Custom/Clothing/. But I guess it should still show up anyway? Not sure why it isn't showing up at all. Any ideas? Thank you for the asset, by the way!

Hi. In the settings you can change the alpha hide and unhide the ring. The reason for this is that multiple rings were added.

This allows you to choose how many show and on what fingers.

Hi. In the settings you can change the alpha hide and unhide the ring. The reason for this is that multiple rings were added.

This allows you to choose how many show and on what fingers.

Hi, apologies for the lateness of my response, as I have been pretty busy lately with an overseas trip to London and other things related to my university work. Anyway, I should clarify some things here. What I meant in my last post was that this ring did not show up at all for my male character. The .var file is clearly installed in AddonPackages directory and is visible in the listing on Package Manager. Yet... when I open up the clothing tab on my male character, it did not show up at all. Not even with "show hidden" checked. I did a name search with "ring" keyword. Nothing. It is just not visible.

Just to show you what I mean, I am attaching a screenshot here.

Attachments

• Shadow_2023-04-01_936.png
    Shadow_2023-04-01_936.png
    274 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom