Waist Chain

Clothing Waist Chain

giallone

Reactions
giallone submitted a new resource:

Waist Chain - waist chain jewelry for females and futas

Waist chain for Female & Futa. Is converted to VAM from a work i did some time ago.
Physic is not perfect, expecially on Futa (Extra colliders plugin helps a bit), sorry for that..
If someone with better "rigging" skills wants to make a better fit, is more than welcome =)
Free to use even in commercial items but, please, link it as dependency from the hub.

Thanks!

CREDITS:
Ascorad for his Nadia look i used in the pictures, go get her on the hub now!

Read more about this resource...

I LOVE this chain, but I don't think the sim physics works for it. The object itself is much too elastic and it just bounces like a floppy rubber band. Since the default for this item is sim enabled with 7 iterations, it instantly kills my FPS as soon as I load it. It looks much better with no sim, so I would like to see an update that disables sim by default. That's my opinion anyway. Thank you for the awesome resource!

I LOVE this chain, but I don't think the sim physics works for it. The object itself is much too elastic and it just bounces like a floppy rubber band. Since the default for this item is sim enabled with 7 iterations, it instantly kills my FPS as soon as I load it. It looks much better with no sim, so I would like to see an update that disables sim by default. That's my opinion anyway. Thank you for the awesome resource!
Hello, thank you for your feedback...
I pointed out that i'm not quite happy with the physics too, and would be great if someone with better "importing" skills can take a look at the chain.
Is quite easy to disable the sim when you wear the chain so, is really an update needed? my idea was to have it enabled so at least "moves" a bit during action but, if you really think is better to have it disabled by default, i can look at it in the coming days ♥

Back
Top Bottom