Plugins VirtualDoll

Very smart! Is it able to (or in the future) have full degrees of motion, so the hips are in control and the tracker can create more of a hip grinding forward/back + up/down movement?

thanks

that can already be done with vam vanilla, full 6DOF movement, by parenting the hip for example to one of the trackers. I don't see how it would help
Ah okay thanks. I'm honestly terrible at the mechanics of the game so disregard my ignorance ?

Hi @SPQR Great plugin! I tried it out trying to see how it could work well within MetaChat and with Embody within VR.

I have some feedback that would make it really great for MetaChat, and in Embody in general. You can decide if it's worth the trouble:
  • When that person is possessed by the player. Have the "origin" point parented forward and a little below of a person's head controller (or [Camera Rig], whatever works better) so players can see it in their periphery, like a HUD.
  • Have settings to control this origin point's Opacity and offset X,Y,Z distance from the Head Controller.
    • Have an option to apply motion smoothing so it floats a bit when it repositions itself.
  • Instead of dragging the VirtualDoll controller up and down manually, can you set the VD controller a certain distance away from the "origin" and just make the thrusting animation loop drive by itself, much like how a gear selector works on a car. This will allow the player to set the "throttle" and then go hands free :)
  • The closer the "throttle" is set to the "origin" the lighter and slower the thrust. The further away, the thrust are harder and faster. (Direction doesn't matter).
    • Optionally, have a constrained maximum distance based on the distance from the Head Controller, so people know how far one can drag.
  • While a "throttle" is set, temporarily set the HIP to "ON". Presently the plugin doesn't affect the body if the hip is set to comply.
  • The "thrust" animation, especially for "riding" should loop upwards from the hips origin point, not downwards like it currently does.
Here's a picture of how I envision it working conceptually from the PoV of a player

1674948607016.png

Let me know what you think :)

i think it's way too many bullet points bro, sorry didn't read it, adhd

But whatever it is, very likely no. You're probably asking for some crazy shit that would take tens of times more than what the whole plugin took to make and you probably never even subscribed to my patreon. You can't spare $5 for me but you want me to spare tens of hours for you. nah bro

View attachment 205523

Alright, that is fair, your plugin your call. Could do without the assumptions and hostility, sheesh.

I read your request and it was as I assummed, actually worse. You're basically asking for a different plugin that does something entirely different to what this plugin aimes to solve. It's a tool for vr sex, teledildonics, etc. It's scope is to help make that a bit easier. You want a UI thing for metachat that solves sex animations in vam and makes it easy & pretty. That's a lot to ask

And that's fine if it is too much to ask, you CAN always say no or not give an answer. I never *demanded* anything and I had hoped you'd be receptive to any feedback, but instead I get attacked TWICE. Once for a patreon subscription and now for the plugin review?

Look man, I don't know what's going on, but it's clear you've got a chip on your shoulder. I also don't know if this is how you normally communicate with people, but I am defiantly getting some whip lash since you were so nice and helpful to me in another forum post we had spoke. So I will just get myself out of your hair and we can go our separate ways.

Back
Top Bottom