vamX

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
vamX
vamX submitted a new resource:

vamX 1.23 - Lesbian Strap On Dildos, vamX Menu Shows On Top, - Everything you need for Virt-a-Mate, in one simple package that just works

A powerful, extremely fast way to use VaM. Filled with poses, animation, lip-synced speech, quick change scenes, stories, toys, looks, threesomes, orgies, an in-game tutorial, and an easy one-button-press interface!

Get vamX 1.23 at:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/download-vamx-1-72908032

(Turn on the NSFW audio)

Read more about this resource...

Strap on didn't work for me in a number of positions. Doesn't insert or align well. Also the position changes seemed to get clunkier than normal, especially on the chair. Still, as usual, I love the ambition of what you've added. VamX continues to be indispensable.

Strap on didn't work for me in a number of positions. Doesn't insert or align well. Also the position changes seemed to get clunkier than normal, especially on the chair. Still, as usual, I love the ambition of what you've added. VamX continues to be indispensable.
I've improved the description a bit, I had written "in over 100 poses" but to clarify that's about half of the poses.
Let me know if what I've written here matches your experience. The strap-on system isn't perfect, but it should allow you to get enough strap-on action to satisfy any needs. If a specific pose doesn't work, reload that pose (and sometimes wait for auto-alignment) or try a different pose. Many poses will work.

"These work (align properly) in about half of the vamX poses, allowing you to have a female with a strap on, instead of a male. Go to Male -> 2nd Page -> Toggle Strap-On (and choose a female look). If the Strap-On isn't aligned in a pose, or loses alignment, try reloading that pose a couple of times, or switching poses."

I've improved the description a bit, I had written "in over 100 poses" but to clarify that's about half of the poses.
Let me know if what I've written here matches your experience. The strap-on system isn't perfect, but it should allow you to get enough strap-on action to satisfy any needs. If a specific pose doesn't work, reload that pose (and sometimes wait for auto-alignment) or try a different pose. Many poses will work.

"These work (align properly) in about half of the vamX poses, allowing you to have a female with a strap on, instead of a male. Go to Male -> 2nd Page -> Toggle Strap-On (and choose a female look). If the Strap-On isn't aligned in a pose, or loses alignment, try reloading that pose a couple of times, or switching poses."
I've been having more insertion issues than usual in vamX with this release. Typically position changes are pretty smooth, but I see now it's not just isolated to the strap-on. It's happening also with male and female. I'm only using the stock vamX looks and no custom appearances and this is still an issue. Usually by the third position change, the body position is getting shifted into weird contortions. Often after a few seconds it will correct, but sometimes a hand is stuck inside a leg, etc, which kind of disrupts the immersion and makes using voice commands or embody/possession unreliable. Will continue testing, but I find it's mostly happening in some of the more recently incorporated poses on the bed and a few on the chair.

A question: is there a way to increase the amount of speaking from the model between moans and breathing or is that mostly at the discretion of the plugins?

I've been having more insertion issues than usual in vamX with this release. Typically position changes are pretty smooth, but I see now it's not just isolated to the strap-on. It's happening also with male and female. I'm only using the stock vamX looks and no custom appearances and this is still an issue. Usually by the third position change, the body position is getting shifted into weird contortions. Often after a few seconds it will correct, but sometimes a hand is stuck inside a leg, etc, which kind of disrupts the immersion and makes using voice commands or embody/possession unreliable. Will continue testing, but I find it's mostly happening in some of the more recently incorporated poses on the bed and a few on the chair. A question: is there a way to increase the amount of speaking from the model between moans and breathing or is that mostly at the discretion of the plugins?
Sorry to hear you are having more problems with poses in this version, but it sounds like the problems aren't with all poses but only the newly added ones? I guess I'll need to go back and see if I can further improve alignment. Are there specific poses which are bothering you? She talks at shorter intervals as arousal increases, but I could probably add a feature that lets you change how often she talks, although I'm concerned that at a greater frequency you might start to be bothered by repeating lines (her saying what she said recently again).

Sorry to hear you are having more problems with poses in this version, but it sounds like the problems aren't with all poses but only the newly added ones? I guess I'll need to go back and see if I can further improve alignment. Are there specific poses which are bothering you? She talks at shorter intervals as arousal increases, but I could probably add a feature that lets you change how often she talks, although I'm concerned that at a greater frequency you might start to be bothered by repeating lines (her saying what she said recently again).
Will test it again today and report back.

You can do a lot in vamX for gay males, including playing many dancing (strip-ish) animations and many sex poses. Some fine tuning may be needed some times for penis to anal alignment, or to switch poses, but many poses will work (poses can also have alignment issues due to penises being placed at different locations / sizes for each look). But basically, vamX works for gay male sex. The clothing selection for males is more limited, so "stripping" actually slowly taking clothes off isn't something included in vamX, although you could load some of your own clothes and set them to detach, so they fall off during dancing.