• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

VaMoose-Creations Hacker girl apartment NYC

Assets VaMoose-Creations Hacker girl apartment NYC 2021-11-14

Damarmau

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Damarmau submitted a new resource:

VaMoose-Creations Hacker girl apartment NYC - assetbundle and prelit scenes

Hacker Girl's apartment NYC by VaMoose-Creations originally posted to reddit that now has dead links.

Var includes the assetbundle, some pre lit scenes, and two CUA presets for a version of the asset with standard vamifier and one for multivamifier where I took some time and went through all the materials in the scene and tweeked and adjusted them removing specular on stuff that shouldn't have it etc and changing some diffuse properties.

Feel free to change gifs on web monitors or add your...

Read more about this resource...

Love the scene!!
Is there a way to turn off/down the bumping noises? Not sure where they're located - it's a little distracting...

Love the scene!!
Is there a way to turn off/down the bumping noises? Not sure where they're located - it's a little distracting...

I think it might be part of the asset itself. I looked for scene audio and didn’t find any and turning off the asset turns off the sound as well.😅

Back
Top Bottom