• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

VAMAtmosphere

Plugins VAMAtmosphere 12

hazmhox

Featured Contributor
Reactions
hazmhox submitted a new resource:

VAMAtmosphere - A set of tools to add audio atmosphere to your scenes. Soundscapes, neighbors simulator, reverb zone

⚠ PLEASE:
  • If you like this plugin, consider liking and reviewing it for the community
  • Read the description, read the ingame help if you have any trouble. I will not answer private messages asking questions about things that are actually explained in the documentation/help.
VAMAtmosphere is a set of tools to add audio atmosphere (ambiences) to your scenes. Soundscapes, neighbors simulator and reverb zone.

View attachment 57044...

Read more about this resource...

I just saw this plugin moments ago and took a few min to try it out. As a reviewer already mentioned, this is going to be another must-have from you. Legend!!!

I only tried for a few minutes but had some issues with the sound being barely audible on desktop using headphones. Volume option was at 1, max and default, not sure if it's something I did or did not do. Anyway, need to try it for longer first.

Thanl you for all that you create.

I just saw this plugin moments ago and took a few min to try it out. As a reviewer already mentioned, this is going to be another must-have from you. Legend!!!

I only tried for a few minutes but had some issues with the sound being barely audible on desktop using headphones. Volume option was at 1, max and default, not sure if it's something I did or did not do. Anyway, need to try it for longer first.

Thanl you for all that you create.

Thank you!

Yeah I realized that when running a scene a moment ago.
I'm gonna normalize a bit the volume in the next update.
Thank you for the feedback :)

I'd like to have this with some nice nature sounds. Like one with birds chirping, one with ocean waves, one with rain, one with frogs and crickets, etc. Maybe underwater noises for a mermaid scene? Ooh, how about ambient starship noises? There's infinite possibilities really. The more the better!

I'd like to have this with some nice nature sounds. Like one with birds chirping, one with ocean waves, one with rain, one with frogs and crickets, etc. Maybe underwater noises for a mermaid scene? Ooh, how about ambient starship noises? There's infinite possibilities really. The more the better!

Underwater is frikking great idea ! Starship too : )
You got seasides which are kinda close to ocean waves but yeah I might be able to find that. I'll put that on my notepad, and I'll add them progressively !

hazmhox updated VAMAtmosphere with a new update entry:

Volume fixes, improvements, new ambiences

• Volume boost : re-normalized ambiences to -24db LUFS
  • Volume boost : re-normalized neighbors to -30db LUFS ( depending on how it feels ingame, this might be updated again to get a bit more boost)
  • Change the dropdowns of the Ambience and Reverb Zone scripts to scrollable dropdowns
  • Added the missing documentation of the reverb zone
  • Added 8 new ambiences :
    • Birds 01
    • Ocean 01
    • Rumble 01
    • Rumble 02
    • Scifi 02
    • Underwater...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thunder and rain update

• Added a new thunder simulator
  • Updated the ambience script to fade in and out sounds when you enable or disable the script. (can be handy when controlling new sound during a scene).
  • Added 2 new demos for the thunder simulator : one which an ambience, another with an interactive setup.
  • Added 5 new rain ambiences :
    • Rain heavy 01
    • Rain heavy city 01
    • Rain heavy city 02
    • Rain light 01
    • Rain thunder city 01

New ambiances and tweaks

• Added 4 new shower ambiences. Each shower sounds are different with subtle variations on what type of surface or the distance of the audio recording.
  • Tweaked scripts for @Spacedog and @Acid Bubbles who pressured me like crazy to remove the init messages ( It is true ! They even hired the VaM Mafia to break my knees ! ). Initialization messages are gone... Acid raised a valid point saying that if every plugin was doing that, it would be a...

ability to make the sex sounds a bit louder? i find they're a bit too quiet (but i totally get that they're supposed to be subtle). even with the emitters really close they end up being too quiet for the scene i'm tryna make

Hi! Reporting a few crashes (they might be silent without the forward error plugin but they should be logged)

When loading a scene, it crashes in OnDisable:

Code:
!> Exception NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object VAMAAmbiencePlugin.VAMAAmbience+<FadeOutAndStopAmbience>c__Iterator1.MoveNext ()
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress)
UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine(IEnumerator)
VAMAAmbiencePlugin.VAMAAmbience:OnDisable()
UnityEngine.Object:DestroyImmediate(Object)
MVRPluginManager:DestroyScriptController(MVRScriptController)
MVRPluginManager:RemovePluginScriptControllers(MVRPlugin)
MVRPluginManager:RemovePlugin(MVRPlugin)
MVRPluginManager:RemoveAllPlugins()
MVRPluginManager:PreRestore(Boolean, Boolean)
Atom:PreRestore(Boolean, Boolean)
Atom:PreRestore()
SuperController:LoadInternal(String, Boolean, Boolean)
SuperController:Load(String)
SuperController:LoadFromSceneDialog(String)
uFileBrowser.FileBrowser:SelectButtonClicked()
uFileBrowser.FileBrowser:SelectFile(FileButton)
uFileBrowser.FileBrowser:OnFileClick(FileButton)
uFileBrowser.FileButton:OnClick()
UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents:Execute(GameObject, BaseEventData, EventFunction`1)
LookInputModule:ProcessMousePressAlt(MouseButtonEventData)
LookInputModule:ProcessMouseAlt(Boolean)
SuperController:ProcessUI()
SuperController:Update()

!> Exception NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object VAMAAmbiencePlugin.VAMAAmbience.ShowDebugCallback (Boolean enabled)
VAMAAmbiencePlugin.VAMAAmbience.OnDisable ()
UnityEngine.Object:DestroyImmediate(Object)
MVRPluginManager:DestroyScriptController(MVRScriptController)
MVRPluginManager:RemovePluginScriptControllers(MVRPlugin)
MVRPluginManager:RemovePlugin(MVRPlugin)
MVRPluginManager:RemoveAllPlugins()
MVRPluginManager:PreRestore(Boolean, Boolean)
Atom:PreRestore(Boolean, Boolean)
Atom:PreRestore()
SuperController:LoadInternal(String, Boolean, Boolean)
SuperController:Load(String)
SuperController:LoadFromSceneDialog(String)
uFileBrowser.FileBrowser:SelectButtonClicked()
uFileBrowser.FileBrowser:SelectFile(FileButton)
uFileBrowser.FileBrowser:OnFileClick(FileButton)
uFileBrowser.FileButton:OnClick()
UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents:Execute(GameObject, BaseEventData, EventFunction`1)
LookInputModule:ProcessMousePressAlt(MouseButtonEventData)
LookInputModule:ProcessMouseAlt(Boolean)
SuperController:ProcessUI()
SuperController:Update()

And when loading a scene:

Code:
!> Exception NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object VAMAAmbiencePlugin.VAMAAmbience.OnEnable ()
UnityEngine.GameObject:AddComponent(Type)
DynamicCSharp.ScriptType:CreateBehaviourInstance(GameObject)
DynamicCSharp.ScriptType:CreateInstance(GameObject)
MVRPluginManager:CreateScriptController(MVRPlugin, ScriptType)
MVRPluginManager:SyncPluginUrlInternal(MVRPlugin, Boolean)
MVRPluginManager:SyncPluginUrl(MVRPlugin)
<CreatePluginWithId>c__AnonStorey0:<>m__0(String)
JSONStorableString:InternalSetVal(String, Boolean)
JSONStorableString:set_val(String)
JSONStorableUrl:set_val(String)
JSONStorableUrl:RestoreFromJSON(JSONClass, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean)
MVRPluginManager:LateRestoreFromJSON(JSONClass, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean)
Atom:LateRestore(JSONClass, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean)
<LoadCo>c__Iterator1:MoveNext()
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext(IEnumerator, IntPtr)

I can hear the ambiance sound so because it's a null reference error, I'm not sure what the side effects are. Ping me if you do look at it and need any help :)

Ho shit! that may be a dumb mistake on my part regarding the coroutines ( destroying something and still keeping the coroutine running ).
I'm gonna look at it. I'll check on several new ambiences at least to not update only for a dumb mistake of mine :p

Thank you so much @Acid Bubbles !

Greetings! nice plugin, thanks.
There is one problem with the vamareverbzone, when I get closer to the source of the sound, its volume increases, and this is correct, but the volume of the reverb also increases, and this is wrong! How can I make the reverb volume not change depending on the distance from the sound source?

Tweaks and presets

• Thanks to my fellow @Spacedog who does not do anything like anybody else (love ya :p), the occlusion system on VAMA Ambience now keeps the Ambience Low Pass settings as the default value before occlusion. In simpler terms it means you can muffle a sound by default, and enable the occlusion system on top of it.
  • Updated the help section to give some more informations for the multiple settings
  • Fixed a couple of typos and obsolete help sections...

Back
Top Bottom