Vamasutra 2

Vamasutra 2

Ballard

Reactions
Ballard submitted a new resource:

Vamasutra 2 - 77 new dynamic sex position poses + Pose Manager

Happy turkey day! Here we have a sequel to VAMDeluxe’s excellent Vamasutra. His original pose pack is a few years old but I still use it all the time, so I wanted to extend on what he originally did. In this pack you will find

6 new Blowjob presets
7 new Cowgirl presets
6 new Cunnilingus presets
11 new Doggy Style presets
6 new Fingering presets
5 new Handjob presets
2 new Lotus presets
4 new Missionary presets
12 new Reverse Cowgirl...

Read more about this resource...

I don't know why but while using the pose manager to load this, your poses load the character in opposite positions.
Example: girl loads on the male position and vice versa.

I don't know why but while using the pose manager to load this, your poses load the character in opposite positions.
Example: girl loads on the male position and vice versa.
Honestly I have never been able to figure out why that is either. You just have to switch them in the plugin drop down. It is annoying. I tired to save it several different ways and it always loads that way. I don't know if fabio is supporting the plugin anymore. He hasn't updated in forever.

Honestly I have never been able to figure out why that is either. You just have to switch them in the plugin drop down. It is annoying. I tired to save it several different ways and it always loads that way. I don't know if fabio is supporting the plugin anymore. He hasn't updated in forever.

Yeah, it's shame there are no updates. I wish there were more poses for this plugin.

I see these poses available through the VAR, but I cant find the data for The pose manager. I extracted the download, the file types do not match the .json required type of the files found inside Pose manager. There are only .Vap and the jpeg images in the VaM_Updater\AddonPackages\Ballard.Vamasutra_2.1 - Copy.zip\Custom folder, and nothing else. Did you update them away or am I missing something?

I see these poses available through the VAR, but I cant find the data for The pose manager. I extracted the download, the file types do not match the .json required type of the files found inside Pose manager. There are only .Vap and the jpeg images in the VaM_Updater\AddonPackages\Ballard.Vamasutra_2.1 - Copy.zip\Custom folder, and nothing else. Did you update them away or am I missing something?
Its in the zip file, download that. The VAR is pose presets only.

1677103709262.png

Oh thank you! I didn't realize there were files besides what shows up on the VAM download hub that weren't marked available on the HubBrowser. All set thanks for replying!

Back
Top Bottom