VaM Thin Twin (Free) - Super fast load times

Other VaM Thin Twin (Free) - Super fast load times

VamLightYear

Reactions
Patreon
VamLightYear
VamLightYear submitted a new resource:

VaM Thin Twin - Super fast load times DEMO - Hugely reduce your VaM load times

Hugely reduce your VaM load times! Now with full graphical interface!

View attachment 260781

This tool seamlessly integrates with your VaM installation, providing shortcuts and a graphical interface to automatically create and start a thinned-down version of your VaM installation that only contains the files you will need, hugely reducing the load times.

• Does not use extra disk space.
  • Dramatically reduce load times.
  • Almost instant creation/update.

Read more about this resource...

Is it on par with var browser? has anyone compared it with var browser? https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/var-browser.27150/

I have not tried that one but if you have, please try mine and let me know how it compares. Thin Twin is super simple to use and does not require any setup, so you can try it and see for yourself very quickly.

I have a group of beta testers, if you would like to become one and give ideas for improvement please send me a private message with your email and I'll add you.

it dont load my files on start, it dont load my pree setup plugins and error log say

!> Plugin file JayJayWon.DisablePostMagic.2:/Custom/Scripts/JayJayWon/DisablePostMagic/DisablePostMagic.cs does not exist
!> Plugin file JayJayWon.UIAssist(Patron).70:/Custom/Scripts/JayJayWon/UIAssist/UIAssist.cslist does not exist
!> Plugin file JayJayWon.BrowserAssist.52:/Custom/Scripts/JayJayWon/BrowserAssist/BrowserAssist.cslist does not exist
!> Plugin file JayJayWon.DisablePostMagic.2:/Custom/Scripts/JayJayWon/DisablePostMagic/DisablePostMagic.cs does not exist
!> Plugin file JayJayWon.NodeAlign.1:/Custom/Scripts/JayJayWon/NodeAlign.cs does not exist
!> Plugin file JayJayWon.PluginAssist(Free).10:/Custom/Scripts/JayJayWon/PluginAssist/PluginAssist(Free).cslist does not exist
!> Plugin file JayJayWon.UIASceneButtonsSetup.1:/Custom/Scripts/JayJayWon/UIASceneButtonsSetup/UIASceneButtonsSetup.cslist does not exist
!> Plugin file JayJayWon.VUML.9:/Custom/Scripts/JayJayWon/VUML.cs does not exist
!> Plugin file Hunting-Succubus.AutomaticBodySmoother.7:/Custom/Scripts/Hunting-Succubus/AutomaticBodySmootherRedux.cs does not exist

------------------------------
And all sceens and saves are goon

Attachments

• Snap8.png
    Snap8.png
    519.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Snap9.png
    Snap9.png
    96.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
it dont load my files on start, it dont load my pree setup plugins and error log say

!> Plugin file JayJayWon.UIAssist(Patron).70:/Custom/Scripts/JayJayWon/UIAssist/UIAssist.cslist does not exist
!> Plugin file JayJayWon.BrowserAssist.52:/Custom/Scripts/JayJayWon/BrowserAssist/BrowserAssist.cslist does not exist
!> Plugin file JayJayWon.NodeAlign.1:/Custom/Scripts/JayJayWon/NodeAlign.cs does not exist
!> Plugin file JayJayWon.PluginAssist(Free).10:/Custom/Scripts/JayJayWon/PluginAssist/PluginAssist(Free).cslist does not exist
!> Plugin file JayJayWon.UIASceneButtonsSetup.1:/Custom/Scripts/JayJayWon/UIASceneButtonsSetup/UIASceneButtonsSetup.cslist does not exist
!> Plugin file JayJayWon.VUML.9:/Custom/Scripts/JayJayWon/VUML.cs does not exist
!> Plugin file Hunting-Succubus.AutomaticBodySmoother.7:/Custom/Scripts/Hunting-Succubus/AutomaticBodySmootherRedux.cs does not exist

------------------------------
And all sceens and saves are goon

Hi, please run the debug version and send me the log files and I'll help you troubleshoot your issue and provide a fix. I'll send you instructions to run the test.

After installing at selecting my VaM.exe file, I get the error "Error finding var files" "Could not retrieve var files"
They are in the usual place, the subfolder "AddonPackages."

What might be causing this?

I'm trying the demo version released today if that's relevant.

After installing at selecting my VaM.exe file, I get the error "Error finding var files" "Could not retrieve var files"
They are in the usual place, the subfolder "AddonPackages."

What might be causing this?

I'm trying the demo version released today if that's relevant.
That message usually happens when there is a problem with the path to the main VaM, or sometimes an issue while scanning the existing var files. Please run the debug version and send me the log files and I'll do some debugging.

That message usually happens when there is a problem with the path to the main VaM, or sometimes an issue while scanning the existing var files. Please run the debug version and send me the log files and I'll do some debugging.
I only see one version.

Back
Top Bottom