VaM scenes have stable FPS when working on them, but when loading them again after closing VaM or PC, FPS is really low

GenesisCR7

Reactions
Hi, I hope the question wasn't confusing but I'll explain it better:
When I work on scenes, and I'm adding multiple characters, lights and objects to a scene, the FPS is relatively stable, and I am able to create the scene really easily. However, when I close VaM and want to work on the scene again, when I load it up, it becomes unbearably laggy, with a really low FPS.

For example, I was working on a scene yesterday with 5-6 characters, and creating the scene was a breeze, with a very stable FPS. Now, when I try to load it up again, the FPS is really really low, and I can't work on it.

This happens with some of the other character heavy scenes that I work on. It fixes sometimes if I reset my PC a lot, but its by luck (i think).

Why is the FPS stable when I first start working on a scene, but then when I load it after it becomes really slow? Is there any fix or something? Otherwise Im gonna start just leaving VaM open when I work on larger scenes until I finish it.

Back
Top Bottom