Question VaM scene resets location and rotation after checking Virtual Desktop floating screeen in VR

Terrachild

Reactions
The title says it all: "VaM scene resets location and rotation after checking Virtual Desktop floating screeen in VR"

I open a scene and use my Quest 3 joysticks to set the scene location and rotation. Then, when I activate the Virtual Desktop floating settings screen and then hide it, the scene jumps back to where it was. I have to then set the location and rotation again. Very annoying!

How do I avoid this?

The title says it all: "VaM scene resets location and rotation after checking Virtual Desktop floating screeen in VR"

I open a scene and use my Quest 3 joysticks to set the scene location and rotation. Then, when I activate the Virtual Desktop floating settings screen and then hide it, the scene jumps back to where it was. I have to then set the location and rotation again. Very annoying!

How do I avoid this?
I discovered a quick way to reset the loc/rot of the scene, but it doesn't stop it from happening.

1) Go to: VaM "Scene Misc" and press "Set Scene Load Position to Current Position" and then check "Use Scene Load Position".
2) When you want to put the scene back where it was, press "Move to Scene Load Position".

How do you prevent this in the first place when you open the Virtual Desktop pop-up window?

Thanks

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom