• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Urban and Winter Skydomes

Assets Urban and Winter Skydomes 1

VamBlaster

Reactions
VamBlaster submitted a new resource:

Urban and Winter Skydomes - 11 HDR urban and winter themed skydomes to choose from

These are a collection of 11 4k HDR skydomes I found on Poly Haven for use in my current and future projects. Sharing them now as I'm sure there's many that still prefer to use skydomes as their main sky box.

All free license, use as you wish.

Thanks!

Read more about this resource...

VamBlaster updated Urban and Winter Skydomes with a new update entry:

8k version now available!

I've updated the asset bundle to include the 8k versions of these skydomes. The quality is much higher resolution, but unfortunately so is the file size. They do look great though in 8k HDR.

Example use the standard version if space is a concern and the skydome isn't that prevalent in your scene.

Example use the 8k version if you have an open area scene and you really want the skydome to stand out.

Since the file is too large (1.1Gb) it cannot be hosted here. However download from the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

For those interested:

West Indian Club Night -- Nearing release!
After some delays, I finally finished up my latest project and will be releasing "West Indian Club Night" over the weekend. I'll be back on a regular release schedule (something every two weeks) as well.
This release features:
- Two story episodes, the first being at the club. This is a heavily story driven, feature rich, up the ass filled with jokes and packed dialogues to set you up for the second episode, which is bringing your date home
- Multiple characters to choose from
- Random NPC conversations! Romance your date or just ignore her and watch all the club people interacting around you
- Bring her back to the apartment and choose from a huge variety of story archs from intro to sex. Never play the same scene twice! Unless you want to exhaust all possible options in one sitting of course, you do you!
- Best of all, this release is FREE!

Expect this to be released on Sunday night (May 22nd) on the HUB.

Attachments

• s1.PNG
    s1.PNG
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom