• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Undyne

Looks Undyne 2

ItsKurogane

Reactions
ItsKurogane submitted a new resource:

Undyne - smells like fish

View attachment 70129
After entirely too much time fiddling and trying to figure out why the hell random dependencies were added, finally something that should have taken 3 days to do has been completed. Custom crazy specular map that you can turn up or down at will, CUA ears because doing them as an actual morph sucked, and clothing teeth that Jackaroo taught me how to do, which was a lifesaver.

Cook up some talipia and leave it on your desk overnight to become truly immersed...

Read more about this resource...

Awesome to have this model in VaM, wo262's stuff is great.

I haven't tried her in a lot of other scenes yet but it seems a bit more difficult than normal to have stuff penetrate her pussy. Is it smaller than normal or somethin'?

Yeah unfortunately the crotch on the model kinda squishes in, which makes the pussy shorter than it really should be, so I'd recommend a genital morph from somewhere else to fix it. I (still) don't really know how to do genital morphs at fuckin all so that's one to get fixed via morphs.

Not really to be honest, there's probably some morphs that specifically affect vaginal length and positioning out there, but usually those are attached to looks or various weird scenes and such. My VaM install is an utter rats nest so I really can't point you anywhere in particular unfortunately

Back
Top Bottom