• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Uba

Looks Uba 1.1

axolotl

Reactions
axolotl submitted a new resource:

Uba - Futa catgirl look

First time sharing on the hub so if i've screwed up I'm sure i'll find out pretty soon.

This look includes a scene (does not include the forest scene below. the included scene is just a basic lighting setup); 4 appearance presets for Hairy+Wet, Hairy+Dry, Shaven+Wet, Shaven+Dry; A collider preset for acidbubbles' collider editor so that her breasts will have collision, and a hair preset for her longer hair and her bangs. Her hair for whatever reason doesn't always appear as it should...

Read more about this resource...

For me the game freezes every time I try to load her. So I have to force close out of it. During loading it stops at "Loading Futa Kayla". Any ideas?

For me the game freezes every time I try to load her. So I have to force close out of it. During loading it stops at "Loading Futa Kayla". Any ideas?

No clue, tested it on a fresh install of vam with only the dependencies and it worked fine. I'll look into it and see if i can recreate the problem. Otherwise, consider turning on the cache and loading the "futa kayla" skin onto a model before trying to load either the scene or the appearance preset.

*edit: alternatively, wipe your cache if it is getting very full. Could be a space problem if its freezing when trying to load the skin. Personally, I only have hard freezes like that after the cache gets full from multiple texture swaps while I'm sculpting, or loading multiple heavy-load scenes without hard resetting or cache clearing in between.

*edit2: I think I've found what the problem probably is. I used a reflective slate for the scene, and the 3point setup uses a lot of point lights which absolutely devours processing power. Try going into user settings > performance > and disabling "Mirrored Surfaces Enable" here. Hope that helps! In the future I'll avoid using these surfaces.

Last edited:
No clue, tested it on a fresh install of vam with only the dependencies and it worked fine. I'll look into it and see if i can recreate the problem. Otherwise, consider turning on the cache and loading the "futa kayla" skin onto a model before trying to load either the scene or the appearance preset.

*edit: alternatively, wipe your cache if it is getting very full. Could be a space problem if its freezing when trying to load the skin. Personally, I only have hard freezes like that after the cache gets full from multiple texture swaps while I'm sculpting, or loading multiple heavy-load scenes without hard resetting or cache clearing in between.

*edit2: I think I've found what the problem probably is. I used a reflective slate for the scene, and the 3point setup uses a lot of point lights which absolutely devours processing power. Try going into user settings > performance > and disabling "Mirrored Surfaces Enable" here. Hope that helps! In the future I'll avoid using these surfaces.
Clearing the cache did the trick. I didn't think that could be the problem since I just recently cleared it & but I guess it needed another one to fix whatever was keeping the scene from loading. All good now. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom