Tyreen Calypso

Looks Tyreen Calypso

Eh, didn't need the CelShader plugin after all. Makes things too fucky regardless of using Version 4 or 5.

Tyreen Calypso Alt.png

Also realized I could get a teensy bit closer with the makeup, layering the lips, adding an additional eyeshadow for the eyelid and a layered lip for the dark lip outline. Don't have time to do any filter adjustments but might be better for it anyways.

1729113571170.png

Last edited:
Eh, didn't need the CelShader plugin after all. Makes things too fucky regardless of using Version 4 or 5.

View attachment 420203

Also realized I could get a teensy bit closer with the makeup, layering the lips, adding an additional eyeshadow for the eyelid and a layered lip for the dark lip outline. Don't have time to do any filter adjustments but might be better for it anyways.

View attachment 420220
Ah man, I forgot there was a celshade plugin, I'd have used that in the scene it adds a touch of game accuracy

Ah man, I forgot there was a celshade plugin, I'd have used that in the scene it adds a touch of game accuracy
Nah, DON'T use it, is what I'm saying. The plugin is still capable of greatness with certain looks but typically only if those looks are already geared towards anime/toon on the base textures (also the clothes can't have freecolors). Anything needing decals/alphas is usually a mess. It's also still a significant performance hit to use. HuntingSuccubus has made some really cool plugins/resources but some of them just don't play nice with the rest of VaM.

Instead, I'm using a little workaround I figured out to generate an outline without the performance drop and losing all decal/alpha support. Use any geoshell (I use SupaRio's Oily Skin), use DLUtils to alter environment/skybox render queues, then adjust thickness/alpha on the geoshell to taste. This gives the outline seen here, but as you can see it doesn't apply across the clothing (being a clothing item itself), unlike the plugin which generates the outline on all parts of the Person atom. It's best used for faking an outline on a nude look.

...honestly though it works so well on some looks/scenes that I'm thinking of making a guide for it. Very simple process anyone can do really.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom