• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

TwerkPhuthonMachine

Scenes TwerkPhuthonMachine 4

pepewigs

Featured Contributor
Reactions
pepewigs submitted a new resource:

TwerkPhuthonMachine - Mashup of Twerk Machine and Phuthon Dance

This is a mashup of MonsterShinkai's Twerk Machine with vamG-san's Phuthon dance. I had played around quite a bit with the original Twerk Machine, and when vamG-san released his Phuthon dance, I thought it would be more fun if there was a hybrid scene that had both. I had wanted to put together a hybrid version that had the girl's hands behind her head, but couldn't come up with one that I was satisfied with since I'm not particularly experienced with animation or VAM, so I settled on this...

Read more about this resource...

Hey pepewigs, been a fan of this scene I noticed version 4 has a bug on the hands when the dance option is used. It seens the hands stay in the twerk position, where before they were behind the head in the dance position.

Hey pepewigs, been a fan of this scene I noticed version 4 has a bug on the hands when the dance option is used. It seens the hands stay in the twerk position, where before they were behind the head in the dance position.
Hey, thanks for pointing this out. As it turns out, it seems the problem is due to the capitalization of the package name. Apparently VaM is very particular and when I changed the first letter from P to a lowercase p after publishing, it broke the package. If you edit the filename to a Pepewigs instead of pepewigs, it should work. Either way, I'll reupload the file with the correct name. Thanks again.

Is there anyway to still use this? Twerk Machine doesn't appear to be on here anymore!

missing 2 stuff
custom/scripts/cycleforcesmoothmaster.cs
custom/scripts/expressionrandomizer 1.7.cs

Back
Top Bottom