True Embodied AI. A Commercial Instance of GTP3 + Other Neural Nets in a VAM Model. Done it!

My little contribution to this whole endeavor so far has mainly been using some mocap to create a set of somewhat convincing "idle animations" that will blend together randomly. If I understand correctly, your Alive plugin could also be added, or the ticklish plugin, or something to layer on top of the motion capture to add a little bit of visual reaction. (You know, plus the standard Glance or Life for those without Alive) Maybe my bar rather low for this, but even just these few things combined with a lip-syncing chatbot provides an incredible level of immersion for me even though it's still in an illusory state.

This thread has been going on for months! Will someone now please build/modify existing a downloadable desktop AIML bot
try years lol. didn't i make you a demo last year https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/chatbots.15849/ ? use that, more details & step by step in the original thread too

i'm outta here

I was asking you but found your other post already :)
So, no further explanation needed. I wont understand it anyway :D
But its really interesting how fast this is going forward. In a few years (months) there will be fully interactable AI Avatars, times is amazing ... and scary.

Back
Top Bottom