totally awesome basis scene alternate version

Other totally awesome basis scene alternate version

ParticlePinnacle

Featured Contributor
Reactions
ParticlePinnacle submitted a new resource:

totally awesome basis scene alternate version - physics buttons

I just tossed both the vibration morphs and physics buttons into the same scene, will include subscenes in var

I switched over to logicbricks, since they don't have the same problems as a ton of animation patterns going off at random on load, it saves some frames also

A couch! With a reset button!

New Feature: you can adjust the duration of the "Off" time with a slider individually for each model.... so you can grab a head, move it to a new location and hit the head button.

Need more...

Read more about this resource...

wait hold on, you did this change in just a few hours after talking about it on discord? are you on steroids?

This looks really useful, I have just started learning timeline, over using mocaps and cycle forces for ages. Maybe this is a dumb question but what exactly does ragdoll do?

wait hold on, you did this change in just a few hours after talking about it on discord? are you on steroids?
lmao, yeah, got the idea then, its quite ez to copy paste a subscene asset into another subscene and change a few checkboxes

This looks really useful, I have just started learning timeline, over using mocaps and cycle forces for ages. Maybe this is a dumb question but what exactly does ragdoll do?
it turns all the joints off for a duration based on the slider and then back on, its more useful than it sounds, if you want a model to respond to an action/force from another model, ragdoll will let the entire model move and then you can use the "key in" button to save it in timeline and add in a delay

it turns all the joints off for a duration based on the slider and then back on, its more useful than it sounds, if you want a model to respond to an action/force from another model, ragdoll will let the entire model move and then you can use the "key in" button to save it in timeline and add in a delay
Okay cool I will play with that. Thanks very much for the tip!

Back
Top Bottom