TornCreations - Elisa (Look)

Looks TornCreations - Elisa (Look)

These looks you just linked to look like they might be great, but I'm wondering why you chose to deliver in rar + vac format. This will make it harder for users to get and use your content. The upcoming Hub integration in 1.20 will probably not even show this resource in the browser as available due to this choice in delivery. I don't see anything inside your VAC that would prevent it from being packaged as a var file. Repackaged morphs can be somewhat annoying, but I understand some of these may not be currently available in var form themselves so there isn't much choice there except to repackage them for delivery to consumers.

var files can also be auto-installed by VaM into the appropriate location. This will be important going forward.

My suggestion for free resources is to either directly upload the VAR here on the Hub, or link to a page that has a direct link to the VAR file itself. In this way you maximize your chances of a user trying out your content.

Thanks
Meshed

These looks you just linked to look like they might be great, but I'm wondering why you chose to deliver in rar + vac format. This will make it harder for users to get and use your content. The upcoming Hub integration in 1.20 will probably not even show this resource in the browser as available due to this choice in delivery. I don't see anything inside your VAC that would prevent it from being packaged as a var file. Repackaged morphs can be somewhat annoying, but I understand some of these may not be currently available in var form themselves so there isn't much choice there except to repackage them for delivery to consumers.

var files can also be auto-installed by VaM into the appropriate location. This will be important going forward.

My suggestion for free resources is to either directly upload the VAR here on the Hub, or link to a page that has a direct link to the VAR file itself. In this way you maximize your chances of a user trying out your content.

Thanks
Meshed

Hi Meshed,
Thanks for your comment.
I'm not familiar with creating Var files, however I have found a tutorial which I will be watching tonight. 😁
Cheers,
Torn.

Back
Top Bottom