• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Tongue Twister - Pond Pounding

Scenes Tongue Twister - Pond Pounding 2.1

PetaZwega

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
PetaZwega
PetaZwega submitted a new resource:

Pond Pounding - The nymph down by the pond wants to unload her dump truck of an ass on you

Mackenzie looks kinda different, don't you think? With this scene I tried myself on something a bit more fantasy than my usual stuff, although I have to give credit where credit is due, it was greatly inspired by this dreamy illustration done by Calm and the forest oasis scene created by...

Read more about this resource...

I want to try getting to work the updated vam-moan mouth/lip full animation in your scene (just during the cow-girl pose of course!), even if this can probably mean to loose or having issues on the original beautiful expressions you were choosing for the female.

PetaZwega updated Tongue Twister - Pond Pounding with a new update entry:

Tongue Twister, Character Expansion and Scene Optimization Update

Free Release of the Tongue Twister Update for Pond Pounding!

Apart from the new animations in the video the scene now also features 3 new male character variations (which also come with different dick types), a new outfit for the nymph, optimized light sources and options for setting the light quality for better performance.

Enjoy!

Read the rest of this update entry...