Tisha

WolfmanVR

Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
wolfmanvr
WolfmanVR submitted a new resource:

Tisha - First attempt sharing a custom model/look...

Hey everyone! I'm new here, and here's my first attempt at uploading a Look. Still working out the kinks on making textures and all, so I'm not completely happy with it, but wanted to get one uploaded so I could hopefully get some feedback from a few people. So, please let me know what you think! Any and all feedback (positive or negative) is welcome! I'm still learning the ropes....

I named her Tisha, but almost called her Moley Molly. haha

WolfmanVR

Read more about this resource...

WolfmanVR updated Tisha with a new update entry:

Fixed an issue

I found a problem with the Limbs textures and fixed it, plus I added some tanned skins for an additional Look. (FYI - The pale skins are still included with this VAR). Finally, I changed her hair and eye color on the "tanned version". The light blue and blond hair looked strange with the dark skin.

No need to keep the .1 version of Tisha.

"Secret Rendevouz" scene COMING SOON!

I hope you enjoy the improvements! Feedback is always welcome...

(P.S. Make sure you have the fantastic...

Read the rest of this update entry...

WolfmanVR updated Tisha with a new update entry:

Removed a bad reference

D'oh! I noticed the Dark Skin version of Tisha was throwing some errors on load. I found and fixed the bad references to the old package and saved the scene again. I kept it at the same version (.3) because technically there are no substantial changes. However, to get the correct Gloss and Specular maps to load on a few of the body parts, you need the latest version.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom