• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

The lab

mrmr32

Reactions
Website
github.com
Patreon
mrmr32
mrmr32 submitted a new resource:

The lab - A set of transformation animations in a lab.

In The lab you're a scientist testing a new substance that performs morph animations in both a male and a female.
The different injection loads performs weight gain transformations, bimbofication transformations, and a gender bend transformation.

View attachment 155885

Credits
"MorphInjection" (https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/morphinjection.23072/) by mrmr32.
"Life" (https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/life.165/) by...

Read more about this resource...

doesn't work on PC or i'm doing something wrong.
If it's VR only please mention it in the description.

In PC it's more complicated to attach the load into the injection, but still should work. What are you trying to do?
I'm dragging the capsule towards the gun but it's not attaching. Does it need to be rotated properly?

In PC it's more complicated to attach the load into the injection, but still should work. What are you trying to do?
Hey I think i figured it out... It only attaches on the top of the gun and it needs to be very precise. Almost impossible to do on PC because you have to use mouse+wasd to move it and you can't rotate it.
And the mouse grab is very inaccurate, sometimes it grabs the wrong object.
But yea it works.
If anyone tries this on PC i recommend they use Edit mode and enable Targets. And also scale the collider on the gun to 1.0

Last edited:
Nice work, but...

1. I don't see a way to open the case. In VR i was able to grab the gun by reaching into the case but in your next version you should include an "open case" button, or just leave the case open or leave the gun sitting on top.
2. Figured out how to get the capsule on the gun but it took lots of trial and error. You should really include instructions within the scene since you included other papers with info lying around. For those wondering, the capsule snaps to the top of the gun.
3. I was not able to figure out how to use the gun to inject the capsule contents so I'd appreciate details on that. In VR I do not use the "hands" option for my controllers, I use the blue and red globes. Am I supposed to use the hands to squeeze the trigger? Just having a button to do that would be much easier.

So overall it looks like a nice scene, just frustrating that it takes so much work to see what happens.

in your next version you should include an "open case" button
2. Figured out how to get the capsule on the gun but it took lots of trial and error. You should really include instructions within the scene since you included other papers with info lying around.
Thanks for the feedback, I'll try to add that in the next release. Even if all that is explained in the MorphInjection plugin description website, I understand that most of the users will simply jump into the scene.
You're right about opening the case being difficult, I'll try to solve it in the plugin MorphInjection itself.

3. I was not able to figure out how to use the gun to inject the capsule contents
You don't need hands or press any trigger, just take the injection and touch with the needle the Person. Sometimes it won't work due to the VAM Person's colliders (I can't do anything about it), if it don't work just shove the entire needle in the Person's chest (that worked for me always).

The plugins didn't load when I tried the scene so I had to go and find them. Should I be using the .CS or the .cslist? I also couldn't open the case, but pulled the injector and injection stuff through though I still couldn't get it working in VR.

Do the plugins only work on objects within this lab scene? I can load them onto objects in other scenes, but they don't trigger any morphs.

Back
Top Bottom