• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

The Interview: Professionally Voiced, Animated Choose Your Own Adventure

Paid Scenes The Interview: Professionally Voiced, Animated Choose Your Own Adventure 0.5

virtualharem34

Reactions
Patreon
virtualharem34
virtualharem34 submitted a new resource:

The Interview - Professionally-Voice acted, Lip-synced scene

A Fully Voiced and Lip-Synced Choose Your Own Adventure with a Sexy Generic 28 year old British Moviestar named Elliara (You provide your own textures but audio, scenes, clothes, hair, and animations are all provided.) First Alpha is out, will be building on this continuously with more minutes of audio, more positions, and more to do. Not a ton of content but pretty polished. Some custom scripting to control E-Motion parameters and randomized dialogue based on arousal/sex intensity.

The...

Read more about this resource...

Sorry.. I'm new.. does this mean we have to get our own model and clothes and hair? if yes.. do you have a tutorial link on how to do that in general? sorry for newbie queestion

Sorry.. I'm new.. does this mean we have to get our own model and clothes and hair? if yes.. do you have a tutorial link on how to do that in general? sorry for newbie queestion

It's all good. She comes with pretty much everything you need except for fancy skin textures, just to avoid any resemblance to any persons real or fictional you can either use the default skin textures that come with virtamate (no configuration required), create some of your own, or just go to the girl and select look look and load in any similar-sized girl to your liking. She can be anyone you like really. I recommend numerous great looks by @Zombie_Siris or @Orregon.

For some reason when I run the scene the model is frozen but the hair/cloth sims move around and the voice plays. If I hit debug joints then the skeleton shows where the model should be, and for some reason all of your scenes are like that for me. Any clue what would be causing that?

For some reason when I run the scene the model is frozen but the hair/cloth sims move around and the voice plays. If I hit debug joints then the skeleton shows where the model should be, and for some reason all of your scenes are like that for me. Any clue what would be causing that?

hmm - check if the animationPattern object is playing and the speed is greater than zero. Also be sure you have the dll for realtimelipsync.

strangely another user reported this error, and when he did a fresh install of vam it went away. weird. see the thread on the site.

ok.. more newbie stuff.... I got the patreon.. downloaded, unzipped, and saw the addons directory... I just copied everything from that to my own addons directory... is that correct? then what? how to find it if it's there? or do I need to do something different?

ok.. more newbie stuff.... I got the patreon.. downloaded, unzipped, and saw the addons directory... I just copied everything from that to my own addons directory... is that correct? then what? how to find it if it's there? or do I need to do something different?

the zip file has many folders. make sure to copy and overwrite all folders not just addonpackages. then open vam and go to open scene and then browse to the scene in saves/scenes and hit open.

virtualharem34 updated The Interview: Professionally Voiced, Animated Choose Your Own Adventure with a new update entry:

The Interview 0.2: Video Preview and Changelog

The Interview 0.2 changelog:

Script Enhancements:

• New Shyness Slider (there was a bug causing her to talk too much) - Less talkative during HJ, more moaning and cooing sounds, but up to you.
  • New 'HJ or S*x' loading behind the scenes increases the amount of randomized audio in both acts and cuts down on the file size
  • Script performance improvements (it was eating FPS due to extremely lazy coding)
  • New Audio! More randomized HJ sounds/dialogue
  • VH34 HJ...

Read the rest of this update entry...

virtualharem34 updated The Interview: Professionally Voiced, Animated Choose Your Own Adventure with a new update entry:

0.5 update (minor)

BUGFIX- removed legacy lipsync player that was causing trouble for some people - if you have it installed, delete it from you custom/scripts directory entirely.
sexier starlet hair
tweaked emotion engine settings for heavier breathing, more natural movement of the head/ more realistic smile
updated generic base skin to be more detailed
better breast physics
updated with modern player that lets you set sex intensity

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom