• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

The Huntress (Look Collection) for Metachat

Looks The Huntress (Look Collection) for Metachat 66

VamMoose

Reactions
VamMoose submitted a new resource:

The Huntress - Remixed look for Metachat - Remixed look for Metachat

Hello! This is my personal Hub Look for Metachat, simply called The Huntress. She's called that because no one knows her name. She prowls in the night with an insatiable hunger for the taste of warm flesh and lust. Unfortunately for you, you've been wandering her territory.

*Pounce*

"Oh? What do we have here~"

View attachment 177657

This look is based on the amazing work from @Sharr , and was remixed by @Ark1F1 and myself.

[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

VamMoose updated The Huntress - Remixed look for Metachat with a new update entry:

Prepping for Futa Version

I've included a number of Plugins on the person to make her work as soon as she's imported.

I am also preparing to make a futa version, and so I need to quickly upload this before I can apply the Female Morphs to the Futa.

Other Credits:
@ToumeiHitsuji - Slapstuff and Audio Pack
@Acid Bubbles - Embody
@hazmhox - Vammoan
@Vinput - AutoThruster
@ClockwiseSilver - SilverExpressionTool

Read the rest of this update entry...

VamMoose updated The Huntress - Remixed look for Metachat with a new update entry:

Smile for me!

Made a very small tweak.

I hated the resting face of the models had when no plugin's were added, so I wanted to give my looks a nice smile, so they look welcoming to anyone who sees them :)

- Added the Smile Mouth Open Morph (MeshedVR) to all 3 Atoms as a base expression. Shouldn't conflict too much with plugins like Silver Expressions or VamMoan.

Consistency Update.

Thought my playtime with my character in Metachat, I attempted to 'create" a strap-on situation to play with. But, it didn't work out because of the latency.

So, I have tweaked some clothing choices, both with the aim of some level of consistency between all 3 genders.

Changed the Futa Version to appear closer to the Female version, but adopting more feminine clothing and putting on panties that make it look like the Female version simply wearing a black strap-on. You can simply disable...

V26

I changed the skin color to be more rosy and suitable for all the time I spend on my Beach ;p.

Felt that, under low light, her skin looked too dark, and in bright light, she looked kind of grey. I pulled the color from the original look I had remixed from, she looks a lot more lively :)

View attachment 188983

I also added Collider Editor to the Futa/Strapon Version. It was awful seeing other players play with the boobs and have no physics. I had to do something about it!

V29

Oh boy, V29

I added and tweaked some looks to my collection. With so many persons on the screen at one time, it absolutely tanks my performance. So I went ahead and built out a little UI at the bottom so I can toggles looks to retain performance-on-demand.

I also tweaked some settings on the AUTO Behaviors Tab as an experiment to see if it can resolve a Morph Corruption Issue other's have been experiencing on my looks in MetaChat.

View attachment 194741

Added a new Party...

Back
Top Bottom