• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

The Fuck Awakens: (Professionally Voiced) + VH34 Multiverse

Scenes The Fuck Awakens: (Professionally Voiced) + VH34 Multiverse 2.4

virtualharem34

Reactions
Patreon
virtualharem34
virtualharem34 submitted a new resource:

(FREE LITE VERSION) The Fuck Awakens: Episode 2: Professionally Voiced Short Story - Professionally-Voice acted, Lip-synced scenes with a Generic Space Warrior (Free Lite Version)

Note: The LITE version has only a subset of the full versions's instant-position swapping scenes. If you like it....Get the full version here:

It has several hundred more audio clips! thanks! Your generosity helps feed our voice actresses :)

View attachment 29233Warning: Sound: From our Smokin' Hot Voice...

Read more about this resource...

virtualharem34 submitted a new resource:

(FREE LITE VERSION) The Fuck Awakens: Episode 2: Professionally Voiced Short Story - Professionally-Voice acted, Lip-synced scenes with a Generic Space Warrior (Free Lite Version)

Read more about this resource...
I downloaded everything required but she doesn't do anything, just the hand movement but no facial expressions or lipsync. the acidbubbles timeline is empty for some reason and I don't know what is wrong. All audio is working fine though.

I downloaded everything required but she doesn't do anything, just the hand movement but no facial expressions or lipsync. the acidbubbles timeline is empty for some reason and I don't know what is wrong. All audio is working fine though.
is emotion engine loaded? did you install the addon packages as well?

Hi, I did download everything in the addon packages, custom and saves folder but ever since I downloaded and installed everything iv been getting this weird glitch where certain characters will be completely detached from the nodes, so if an animation is playing the person will be dead still while all I can see is the nodes moving with no chance of resetting physics, even when I load looks and AP's its very strange as this is happening in my other scenes now.

I will restart my pc and see if the same thing happens again.

For the past hour Iv been checking everything I can and it is definitely your scene breaking physics somehow, this also carries on to other scenes unless vam is restarted. Just to let you know exactly what I do to reproduce the problem_

I open the all instructions scene, wait for everything to load, make sure head collision is off, press the handjob sign and she starts talking but that's when things go downhill. It happens after she says "close your eyes", then everything like physics and targets/nodes are completely seperated from the actual body with no way to reset physics at all.

virtualharem34 updated (FREE LITE VERSION) The Fuck Awakens: Episode 2: Professionally Voiced Short Story with a new update entry:

0.85F

New Fast sex mode applies randomized sex acts to 5 different positions with one click. (varies but overall quite fast and hard)
Minor in-game update to point to another patreon resource to download compatible looks/clothes
unnecessary pixel light changed to improve FPS on lower performance machines
For those afraid of overwrites/collisions, I deleted the emotionengine source/ presets to avoid overwrites, as well as some outdated scripts/dlls. if you start from scratch you're less likely to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

yep, this is a known issue with a conflic tin your install, please see the sticky thread on the patreon.
The sticky thread on the patreon is restricted to donors...
So are the posts related to the addonpackages that it says are required

The sticky thread on the patreon is restricted to donors...
So are the posts related to the addonpackages that it says are required

shit dawg, rectifying that immediately. Sorry, the free version is new. and addonpackages are included.

Last edited:
dude...

G6X8HG2.png

sorry theres plenty of leftover junk in there. there is no hand animation. all these projects started out as personal scenes so there's still some leftover crap.

I'm currently removing that buggy scene entirely as it's not really ready for release

1633464869286.png

Last edited:
It's literally what was causing the freeze scene issue, it's not about telling you you have leftovers, the bug is you have dependencies from other var we might not have, downloading this var fixed all the issues, literally.

The link says "it's either been disabled by the author, invalid URL, or removed due to TOS breach." for me as well.

I found it by going to other posts in your patreon. The issue is the link in your vamhub post is pointing to an old version post.

virtualharem34 updated (LITE) The Fuck Awakens: Episode 2: Professionally Voiced Immersive Scene with a new update entry:

Changelog:

added some short looping animations that spice up the 'Leg Up' scenario.

• adding some experimental code to support future stuff: namely for a future 'two girl' scenario with a character I've teased here.
  • cleaned up logs
  • fixed hand clipping issue in hand position, looks a lot nicer now.
  • LITE version has some additional audio

virtualharem34 updated (LITE) The Fuck Awakens: Episode 2: Professionally Voiced Immersive Scene with a new update entry:

0.87F

fa 0.87 changelog

code cleanup related to file loading / fewer crazy logs
updated the Blowjob (ahem....Head-based activity) to (optionally) use a plugin instead of cycleforce motion, for a more realistic experience with sound effects and more movement variety.
(you can use either the simple mode or the advanced mode via a new toggle) It's a little experimental as it has to work with the instant scene change but usually works.
UI is easier to use and closer - to increase immersion the...

fixed a bug with the intensity slider starting at the wrong value
I've written a maintenance export script to purge all temporary/experimental audio references when i package up the project, so you should no longer see many false positive errors loading audio that isn't ready yet or for other projects. I know that bothers some people, plus it slows loading down.
new audio has been added for both versions (about 10 files, some new hot stuff, primarily for 'hand' activities)

I would love this scene way more if I could actually get it to work. It needs to be changed into a VAR file badly. I've tried placing all the relevant files from the zip into the corresponding folders and it still doesn't work. Audio files don't load nor do any of the positions. Such a shame because I want to experience it but it's like it fights you every time you try to use it.

Back
Top Bottom