• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

The Fuck Awakens: Extended Cut (Professionally Voiced)

Paid Scenes The Fuck Awakens: Extended Cut (Professionally Voiced)

virtualharem34

Reactions
Patreon
virtualharem34
virtualharem34 submitted a new resource:

The Fuck Awakens: Episode 2 - Professionally-Voice acted, Lip-synced scene with a Generic Space Warrior

View attachment 29214Warning: Sound: From our Smokin' Hot Voice Actress (unmute before playing)

A Fully Voiced and Lip-Synced Choose Your Own Adventure with a Sexy Generic 25 year old Space Warrior named Mary S. Starthunder. She fights with an energy staff and has a tight, toned body. And she's determined to train you to be the...

Read more about this resource...

virtualharem34 updated The Fuck Awakens: Episode 2: Professionally Voiced Short Story with a new update entry:

FA 0.81

FA 0.81 changelog:

General:

OnDestroy() Enhancement - Girl now shuts up if you load a new scene and she still has stuff queued to say.

Addonpackages for 0.81 are in a seperate download now to reduce filesize

"Handy"/"On Back" Scene Improvements:
- more natural pose, plus more 'speed' options.

-Body Improvements - more realistic glutes, thighs

-Behavior Improvements - Upgraded to emotion3 with new settings (youll need to be sure to get that addonpackage link for this to work).

-Wet...

Read the rest of this update entry...

virtualharem34 updated The Fuck Awakens: Episode 2: Professionally Voiced Short Story with a new update entry:

FA 0.82

FA 0.82 changelog:
minor tweaks during hj milk scene to expressions, more realistic with new morphs
new blowjob sounds!
audio normalization: extremely quiet sounds and extremely loud sounds have been evened out a bit across all 300 files
ride only audio script improvements
script cleanup and performance improvements (should run slightly faster)

BE SURE TO DOWNLOAD THE UPDATED SEPERATE ADDONPACKAGES BUNDLE:

PERSONALITIES INTRODUCTION CODE (WIP) - the foundation is written to have the girl say things more relevant to each situation (dom/sub/confident/nervous/etc/celebrity/whore/crazy/slutty/inexperienced)
sex slap sounds during ride/mish
dynamic better lighting when select mish / chair (lights now move around automatically for eeach sex position) / better lighting in general.
randomized bj motion (I'm eventually migrating over to...

fa 0.85 changelog

New Fast sex mode applies quick/hard randomized sex motion to 5 different positions with one click. (varies but overall quite fast and hard)
Minor in-game update to point to another patreon resource to download compatible looks/clothes
unnecessary pixel light changed to improve FPS on lower performance machines
For those afraid of overwrites/collisions, I deleted the emotionengine source/ presets to avoid overwrites, as well as some outdated scripts/dlls. if you start from scratch you're...

Changelog:

added two short looping animations that spice up the 'Leg Up' scenario.

• adding some experimental code to support future stuff: namely for a future 'two girl' scenario with a character I've teased here.
  • cleaned up logs
  • fixed hand clipping issue in hand position, looks a lot nicer now.
  • LITE version has some additional audio

fa 0.87 changelog

code cleanup related to file loading / fewer crazy logs
updated the Blowjob (ahem....Head-based activity) to (optionally) use a plugin instead of cycleforce motion, for a more realistic experience with sound effects and more movement variety.
(you can use either the simple mode or the advanced mode via a new toggle) It's a little experimental as it has to work with the instant scene change but usually works.
UI is easier to use and closer - to increase immersion the...

New positions!:
primitive doggy from behind option
fixed a bug with the intensity slider starting at the wrong value
updated the positioning for the advanced BJ to be more realistic
I've written a maintenance export script to purge all temporary/experimental audio references when i package up the project, so you should no longer see many false positive errors loading audio that isn't ready yet or for other projects. I know that bothers some people, plus it slows loading down.
a handful of...

including penis grasp morph for more realistic handjob action, automatically grasps you even tighter during the relevant activities, relaxes automatically during other activities
more expressive during sex via new additonal plugin, she is much more expressive with her mouth and brows with some randomization. this will get more passes.
new addonpackages required....included some more cute .var hair options for you (but again, character appearance is up to you) (credit to Roac)
chair position...

fa 0.9 changelog

new positions for both versions: Alt HJ is a less intimate HJ where she is lazily jerking you and letting you admire her body, switch between both for some variety
AUTO-PLAY: She now starts talking right away, even before you select an activity (starts with HJ)
New Scripting/AI Options available to enhance her customization/realism:
new flag: doggy only dialogue (you have to select this manually but i will auto toggle it in the future)
new personality: already lovers- if...

new intro audio that autoplays and transitions into first activity

numerous position improvements

ondestroy cleanup- clear all clips from memory and between girl changes ( lower memory usage, fewer audio bugs, no audio bleed between girls)

slight improvements to clothing

some script improvements to vh34 player - support for up to 9 personalities, some bugfixes related to stale audio sometimes being played for a previous girl or activity unrelated to the current selection (todo update var...

v94

fa v94 changelog
Two environment options now! Swap between an indoor spaceship environment and an outdoor rainy mood with two clicks. Requires you to download another package called the tech hallway. D position looks a little funny in one of the envs, will be fixed eventually. Future updates will adjust lighting automatically based on environment swap.
bugfix: vammoan is disabled by default (got included by accident anyway)

v095

fa v95 changelog
tons more "hand" audio for both versions - over 10 new randomized clips
new position in full version: floor
fixed bug with at the end of intro she doesnt close her grip on you
half a dozen new ride only audio for full version (available via checkbox in latest vh34 audio plugin, available for three ride positions via checkbox)
lots of micro position improvements
added better rain effects
updated bed
deep trigger for impact sounds
iris adjustment slider to fix eyes on the...

Incredible scene, but I do have a few issues: the first is that the hands never line up with the dick during HJs; if I reload the HJ scene from the UI, they'll line up for a second before the dick unaligns and manually moving it with my VR hand doesn't work. The second issue is that the lip syncing frequently stops; the scripted lines play frequently enough, and are varied and all that, so I think it may be an issue with the actual lip sync plugin. The last issue is that changing the model while keeping the outfit seems to disable the undress triggers; if I change the model and give her the robe, not only do her nipples clip through it, but I can't figure out how to open up the robe or take it off without actually removing it from the Edit Atom menu.

Incredible scene, but I do have a few issues: the first is that the hands never line up with the dick during HJs; if I reload the HJ scene from the UI, they'll line up for a second before the dick unaligns and manually moving it with my VR hand doesn't work. The second issue is that the lip syncing frequently stops; the scripted lines play frequently enough, and are varied and all that, so I think it may be an issue with the actual lip sync plugin. The last issue is that changing the model while keeping the outfit seems to disable the undress triggers; if I change the model and give her the robe, not only do her nipples clip through it, but I can't figure out how to open up the robe or take it off without actually removing it from the Edit Atom menu.

Hey thanks!
As different models are all different shapes and sizes, aligning with a closed fist is nearly impossible without some scripting. So for now my recommendation is this:

After swapping in your model, after selecting HJ, pause all motion and move her HAND into position. If she's stubborn temporarily turning off collision or opening her fist and closing it again after alignment teypically helps. Now you need to save your preference, so go to POSE PRESET and OVEWRITE theexisting one for the scene.

> The second issue is that the lip syncing frequently stops

Go to adamant's lipsync player and crank up the lip and/or jaw movement to a higher value in this case.

> if I change the model and give her the robe, not only do her nipples clip through it, but I can't figure out how to open up the robe or take it off without actually removing it from the Edit Atom menu.

No undress triggers in this scene, only in The Golden Ticket, however, modifying the morph Nipples Apply can fix this. I'll consider using a plugin for this.

Back
Top Bottom