• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

The Clinic

Scenes The Clinic 1.0

I keep getting physics errors when I load the scene
what do you mean exactly by physics errors? something you are seeing or getting error messages? if its something you are seeing, make sure you have lights set to 3 or more in user prefs.

what do you mean exactly by physics errors? something you are seeing or getting error messages? if its something you are seeing, make sure you have lights set to 3 or more in user prefs.
I'm getting it too. Physics explosion error for the male. The penis seems to be phasing into his torso, and when I looked at the positioning coordinates the penis tip control has XYZ coordinates in the millions. The fingers and toes also seem to have some sort of physics issue, but my game crashes before I can investigate further

I'm getting it too. Physics explosion error for the male. The penis seems to be phasing into his torso, and when I looked at the positioning coordinates the penis tip control has XYZ coordinates in the millions. The fingers and toes also seem to have some sort of physics issue, but my game crashes before I can investigate further
im not sure what your issue could be tbh, ive never had a physics explosion from the scene, and the penis tip isnt controlled, its on comply.

im not sure what your issue could be tbh, ive never had a physics explosion from the scene, and the penis tip isnt controlled, its on comply.
Strange. If I figure it out I'll post an update, if anyone else has this problem and finds a solution please do the same.
Here is the full physics corruption error:
!> Detected physics corruption on Atom Person#2. Disabling collision on atom and force resetting physics to prevent game crash. Move atom to different location, then reenable collision. Type of corruption: AutoCollider invalid joint position
!> Detected physics corruption on Atom Person#2. Disabling collision on atom and force resetting physics to prevent game crash. Move atom to different location, then reenable collision. Type of corruption: DAZBone Matrix hip

The issue is the Realtime Lipsync plugin. Looks like it brakes because of some 3rd party morphs(no idea which ones). Deleting the plugin from Scripts and from AddonPackages worked for now.

Back
Top Bottom